Chapter 17

Bani feels very happy and she thinks finally she will get the job and now their situation will get better with time, she thinks she will tell Jay tomorrow because he will get upset if she doesn't get the job.

Bani thinks first she will confirm that she get the job or not and then will tell everyone, she feels very happy.

Veer sees Bani's photos in his phone and smiles, he thinks he's really happy tomorrow he will finally see her, he knows she must be angry on him but he will fix everything.

Next morning, Bani gets ready and tells Jay she's going to meet her friend, Jay says okay and kiss her forehead, she leaves.

Bani reach the office and tells the receptionist she gets the job here, the receptionist tells her wait for a minute.

The receptionist call Veer and tells him some girl has come and saying she got the job, Veet tells her send her inside, the receptionist says okay, she tells her she can go inside.

Bani goes inside, Veer has turn his chair and he's not facing Bani, Bani thinks whose her boss, she tells him she's really happy that she got the job, she will never disappoint him in work.

Bani asks him what she has do here, Veer turn his chair and tells her just make him happy.

Bani gets shock to see Veer, she feels scared and runs from there, she takes taxi and goes, she reaches her home.

Bani goes to her room, she thinks how can he come in front of her after what he did to her, she starts shivering in fear, she thinks she can't do that job if Veer is her boss.

Jay comes and asks about Bani, Bani change herself and goes out, he tells her he didn't get any job and he's really worried because next month they need to pay the house rent and they don't have any money.

Bani thinks she can't be selfish, she needs to get courage and face Veer because she's in need of this job and she will do it for her family.

Bani tells him she has got the job, Jay gets very happy and tells her their situation is really worse so the job is very important.

Bani tells him don't worry she will surely do the job with sincerely, she then goes to her room and thinks about Veer.

Bani thinks she can't lose this job otherwise they will be in big fix, she had to do this job for her family and child wellbeing.

Next morning, Bani gets ready and goes, she starts getting scared and nervous, she thinks how will she face him like this.

Bani control herself and goes in, she knocks on the door, Veer says come in, Bani comes in and tells Veer sorry for yesterday, she shouldn't have done that but she promised, she will not repeat this mistake again.

Veer get up and goes near her, he touch her face and smash his lips with her, he starts kissing her hungrily then leaves her lips and give wet kisses on her neck, Bani asks Veer where is her cabin, he then realizes he was dreaming.

Veer tells her next to his cabin, Bani says okay, Veer thinks he should control himself, she's in front of him after so many years, how can he control himself.

Veer thinks he wants her now, he loves her a lot, he has waited for her a lot but now it's enough, she will give the reward of his patience and that is to make him happy.

Veer goes to Bani's cabin and explains work to her, he tells her comes to his home tonight, he needs to give her something, Bani tells him she can't come, she's busy and have a lot of work to do.

Veer tells her he wants to give her advance that's why he's calling her, it's in his home, Bani thinks she's in need of money so she agrees.

Veer smirk and thinks she doesn't know she did big mistake by saying yes, Bani sees the time she call Jay and tells him she will come late, Jay says okay.

Bani thinks how will she face him but she has to for her family, Bani goes with Veer, he tells her to wait let him bring money and leaves

Bani sees around and thinks where is his wife and Dadi, she asks the servant where is his family, they tell her they are no more.

Bani feels sad about that, Veer brings money for her and tells her here it is, he tells her sorry for what he has done, he knows he did big blunder by hurting her trust him he will redeem himself for her.

Veer hold her hand and tells her he really loves her, trust him he really do, he can't live without her, he wants her back in his life please give him a chance, Bani leaves from there without saying anything.

Precap: Veer tries to win Bani's heart

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment