Chapter 5

Bani thinks she did really wrong with Veer, she did so much wrong with him and he still supports her in front of his family, Bani thinks she should apologize to him.

Bani tells her friend she's really guilty, she doesn't do good with Veer, she wants to apologize to him, Her friend tells her okay she will get the address of his office, Bani says thanks.

Her friend tells her she gets the address and tells her apologies to him properly and she hopes he forgives her too.

Next morning, Bani gets ready and tells her friend she's going, her friend wish her all the best and tells her she doesn't need to worry, everything will be fine.

Bani sees the address and then see the office, she thinks the office is here, she goes in and tells the manager she wants to meet Veer singhania, the manager says okay.

The manager tells her he's busy right now so she has to wait for him, Bani says okay, Bani sees the clients left so she goes in.

Bani reach the cabin, Veer asks her who is she, Bani removes her veiled, Veer asks her why she cover her face, Bani tells him so that no one can see she's coming here.

Bani tells him she's really grateful that her face cannot be shown in the video otherwise her reputation will be destroyed and she can't be face anyone but his reputation is destroyed and she's really sorry for that.

Bani told her hand and apologized to him, she tells him she did really wrong with him, she shouldn't have slapped him, she's really guilty for that, Bani tells him she hopes he forgives her and leaves.

Bani reach her home and her friend asks her what she say, Bani tells her she apologizes to him and tells that she's really guilty for his destruction.

Her friend asks her what did Veer says then, Bani tells her he doesn't say anything and she also leaves early before anyone can come.

Bani tells her she really hopes, he can forgive her and she will be able reduce her guiltness because of him.

Veer thinks about Bani and her apologies, he thinks she's really guilty and he thinks he should talk to her about this, Veer send letter to his manager and tells him give it to Bani sharma, she stays at hostel, the manager says okay

The manager reached the hostel and gives it to the friend of Bani, he tells her Veer sir has send it for Bani, Her friend says okay.

Bani's friend come to her and gives her the letter, she tells her Veer has send this, Bani takes it and read the letter, it's written meet him at garden at 2pm.

Bani tells her friend he wants to meet her, does he accept her apology, her friend says yes of course he has accepted that's why he wants to meet her, Bani says okay.

Next morning, Bani gets ready and asks her friend is she looking good, Her friend says yes and why she's asking this, Bani says she herself doesn't know.

Bani reach the garden and wait for Veer, Veer reach and goes to her, he tells her let's go there, Veer make her sit on bench.

Veer tells her he really loves her and he also accepts her apology, he tells her he knows he misbehave with her at bus station but now he's really ashamed of what he did, he tells her he really wants to marry her, will she marry him, he shows her the ring.

Bani tells him she really doesn't know what to say, Veer tells her he's giving her the time but her answer should be yes, she then leaves.

Bani thinks about Veer proposal, she thinks he's really a good person, she did so much wrong with him but he still loves her and wants to marry her, Bani wears the ring and gets happy.

Bani's friend come to her and sees the ring, she congrats her, she tells her he really loves her and she's really happy that she accepts him.

Bani tells her she needs to tell Veer that she accepts him and wants to marry him, her friend tells her okay she will find his number for her, Bani says thanks.

Her friend call her friend and tells her to find out Veer's number for her, her friend says okay, after few hours, her friend tells Bani she get the number, Bani hugs her and tells her she's really grateful to her.

Bani sees the number and dial Veer says hi and asks who is this, Bani tells him it's Bani, Veer gets happy and asks her is this her number, Bani says yes, Bani tells him she wants to marry him.

Veer gets really happy and tells her he knows she can't reject him after all she has to say yes to him, Veer tells her he wants her to meet his family so come to his home tomorrow, he will send car to her hostel, Bani says okay.

Precap: veer and bani spends some time together

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment