Chapter 26

Bani thinks Veer is very spoiled, he doesn't care about anyone, she has to make effort in making him a better person.

Bani thinks she also wants to tell him about the baby and for this she has to organize the birthday party.

Bani goes to him and tells him she wants to organize a birthday party for her child, Veer says okay she can organize but he shouldn't get disturb in all this, she says okay.

Bani starts doing preparations of the party, she gets really happy because her child will get the right which the child deserves.

Bani decorates all the house and invite all the people, she thinks it will be grand celebration, she gets happy and goes to her room.

Veer sees Bani, he tells her he used to dream of this and now she's finally his wife, he really loves her a lot, he knows he's rude and arrogant, he gets angry very fast but he loves her truely.

Bani tells him she wants to gets ready, he asks her can he help her, she says okay, he make her wear necklaces, bracelet and earrings, he tells her she looking really beautiful.

Veer kiss her on forehead and cheek, he tells her he's down comes soon, she says okay, she touches her cheeks.

Bani thinks today Veer is in good mood, she will tell him about the baby and she hopes he understands her situation too.

Bani goes down and does the hosting of the guests, at 12 o'clock, Bani hold the baby and cut the cake.

Bani tells everyone she wants everyone to enjoy this party, she then goes upstairs, Veer follows her and asks her why she's so happy, she tells him she to tell something, he asks her what.

Bani tells him her baby father is him and not Jay, she was pregnant before marriage, Bani tells him she was heartbroken when he left her and she doesn't have any option left to give the baby someone name so she tells Jay that it's his baby.

Veer gets really angry and tells her it's not the right thing which she has done, she should have tell him about the baby, she tells him he has left her and she has no option left.

Veer tells her she has, she can find him and can tell him about her pregnancy, he was just angry and nothing else, he would have happily accepted her, she tells him he's already married that time.

Veer tells her he would have left his wife, he doesn't love her at all, why would he accept her if she's pregnant with his child.

Bani tells him she doesn't have any option left other than this, he tells her she did a big mistake by doing this.

Veer asks her is Jay knows the child is not his but Veer, she says he knows that and that's why he was very angry.

Veer tells her even he's very angry but the child is his and he can't be angry with the child, he sees the child and gets happy.

Bani thinks at least he's happy with the child, Veer thinks he's really angry with her but she's his Bani and he loves her a lot, he can't be angry for so long.

Veer tells her he really loves her and she knows that so don't ever make him angry and the more he loves her, he can hate her too so don't ever mess with him.

Veer tells her he's going to study room, he starts doing the work, Bani comes to his room and gives him the coffee, she tells him he must be tired.

Veer gets happy to see this gesture of her, he thinks she's now melting for him, very soon she will starts loving him too.

Bani thinks she did the right thing by telling him everything, he's her husband now, she will always be loyal to him.

Jay thinks Bani always used to love Veer and not him, that's why she has Veer's child and not his.

Jay thinks he can't let Veer win he destroys his life, he can't take Bani along with him.

Veer thinks hopes Jay doesn't create any mess, he has to tackle him if he does something wrong with his wife or child.

Veer sees his child and thinks he looks like him, he holds the baby and caresses it.

Bani thinks she's happy he has accepted the baby, she knows he's angry on her but she will handle that, Jay shouldn't do any mess now, otherwise Veer will be angry again.

Bani thinks she will be happy if Veer controls his anger and be a good person but she knows it will take time but she will definitely try her best to make him a better person.

Precap: Veer cares for the child and Bani thinks he's changing for good

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment