Chapter 22

Jay goes to cafe to meet the clients, he thinks he's getting late for home, Bani must be waiting for him.

Jay then gets shock to see the client, he asks her is she is client, she says yes and she's here to meet him.

Jay asks her how's she, so long he doesn't see her and now she's finally here meeting him, how's her husband, she tells him she has divorced him and now she's not with him.

The girl tells him she's not with him that's why she left him, he's not worthy her, Jay says he understands.

Jay tells her about the office and the project, they end the meeting, Jay tells her he's married now and has a child too.

The girl asks him whose his wife, he shows her a picture and tells her she's his wife and he loves her a lot.

Jay tells her he's with her so if anything wrong is happening with her she can share with her, she says okay and hugs him, he hugs her back, someone clicks their photos.

Veer gets the photos and he thinks so he's hugging her and looks happy too, he thinks he's not worthy of Bani and she should leave him.

Veer call Bani and tells her she trusts her husband a lot and she knows what he's doing behind her, Bani tells him she doesn't trust his words so don't ever think she will trust him.

Veer tells her this time she has to trust him because he's not saying lie this time, Bani tells him he's not worthy of her trust.

Bani feels he's lying and she knows that, he also always lie to her and this time he's lying too.

Veer send pics to Bani, she sees it and gets shock, she thinks he can't betrayed her, something is definitely wrong.

Bani call Jay but he doesn't pick up, she thinks he's not picking up so is Veer telling true.

Bani gets tensed, she thinks she should wait for Jay to come and will asks him directly about this.

Jay goes to Veer's home and gives him the project details, he tells him the girl was is best friend but she left him for someone.

Veer asks him does he still loves her, he tells him she always has special corner in his heart.

Jay tells him he used to loves her a lot and now she's back, Jay tells him he loves Bani too.

Veer asks him does he knows about Bani's past, he tells him no and he doesn't want to know because it's very sad and she also doesn't tells him.

Jay tells him he's leaving now, Veer says okay, Jay thinks Veer was telling true he should know about Bani's past tomorrow he will find out about her.

Jay reach home, Bani thinks she will asks him tomorrow, it's very late already, she doesn't want to disturb anyone now.

Next morning, Jay leaves early, Bani wake up and sees Jay already left, she thinks does he goes to meet his friend.

Jay reach at her home, Jay tells Bani's sister he's Bani's husband, she asks him does Bani also come with him, he says no but will come soon with her.

Jay asks her what Bani used to do to give rent, she tells him she used to do a lot of jobs but she doesn't know the exact and it's her personal life she's no one to asks her.

Bani's sister thinks what if he gets to know about Veer what will he do to her then, he shouldn't have know about him.

Jay tells her he's leaving now will come back soon and will return with Bani this time, her sister says okay.

Jay thinks he should go to meet her friend so that he knows about her past life more.

Jay goes to meet her friend, her friend asks him is he Bani's husband, he says yes and what she used to do, he tells her mean the job she used to do, she tells him she uses to be bus hostress.

Bani work in a bus and she too, they both work in a bus but she quit that job because she was in love with someone, Jay gets shock and thinks she hide such a big thing from him.

Jay reach Bani's home and yell at Bani, she asks him why he's yelling, he asks her does she used to be bus hostress, she gets shock, Bani says yes.

Jay asks her does she used to loves someone else, Bani tells him she doesn't need to answer him this, even he meets his ex girlfriend so why he's questioning her like this.

Jay then about to slap her, Bani gets shock at his behavior she thinks he has changed a lot.

Precap: Bani call Veer and asks him will he still accept her

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment