Chapter 19

Veer thinks what to do so that Bani comes to him, he knows he did a mistake but that doesn't mean he will not get an apology, he loves her a lot.

Bani thinks she use to love Veer a lot but he betrayed her very badly, she has his son but he doesn't deserve to know because he's not worthy of this.

Bani sees Jay and asks him how's he's job going, he tells her it's going really well and he's really happy everyone is happy in this home now.

Bani hug Jay and tells him she's really happy for him, hope he gets all the success, Jay asks her how's her job going.

Bani tells him it's going really good, she tells him she's tired, she then goes to sleep, Jay does work all night.

Next morning, Bani gets ready and tells Jay she's going, she leaves, she reach the office and Veer sees her, he call at her cabin and tells her to come in his cabin.

Bani comes and asks him what happened, he tells her today they will go shopping because he wants to buy something for his clients and her choices are great so he's taking her.

Bani says okay but first let her finish the work, he says okay, Bani starts doing the work, he thinks he will spend some quality time with her, he really loves her but he knows she will take time to understand his love.

Bani tells him she's ready to go, they leave, Vani reach shopping mall, Bani selects some clothes and watch for the clients.

Bani sees one dress and then sees the price, she thinks it's too expensive and she can't afford it.

Veer sees that she was looking at that dress, he tells the shopkeeper to pack it he's buying it, he pack it.

They finish shopping, Veer gives the packet and tells her it's for her because she comes here to help him, it's a gift for her, Bani takes it.

Veer tells her she can go home, he will go to meeting, she then leaves, he goes to cafe and attends the meeting, he gives packets to them and tell them it's for their wife and children.

Veer goes home and thinks about Bani, he thinks tomorrow he will do something to get her, he knows she's angry but he also knows she loves him, he was her first love and no one can forget first love ever.

Bani tries to sleep but fail, she thinks why she's unable to sleep is it because Veer, he's not a trustworthy and she knows that, she needs money for her family that's why she's doing this job otherwise she will never work under him.

Jay come and hugs her, he tells her tomorrow his boss is coming home and if he gets happy, he will give promotion to him, Bani tells him she's really happy for him.

Bani tells him she will go office then, Jay tells her but why, her boss will be angry, she tells him he will not, she will handle him.

Next morning, Bani cook food and thinks today Jay's boss is coming hope everything will be fine.

Bani gets ready and open the door, she gets shock to see Veer, he says hi and tells her he's Veer's boss, Bani gets shock and surprised, she thinks how can he handle two offices.

Jay tells him to come in, Jay's mom sees him, she thinks he's really handsome and tall.

Veer tells Jay he wants to visit his home, Jay says okay, he make him visit his home, he goes to Bani and Jay's room, he sees her photo, he caressed it and thinks very soon she will be his.

He then sees the bed, he gets angry thinking both will sleep here, he thinks he will burn this bed, he sees Jay's phone, he takes Bani's number and saves in his phone.

Bani thinks thank God, her friend takes her child with her, she will give her back at night, she will not let Veer knows, he has child with her because he doesn't deserve to know.

Veer then goes to kitchen and sees Bani, he tells her she doesn't even welcome him, Bani tells him why he doesn't tell he's Jay boss too, he tells her he needs the job that's why he has given him.

Veer tells her he's not his real boss only that company is his, the boss is someone else, she tells him she doesn't care and don't he dare to interfere in her life.

Veer tells her he knows she's angry with him but he loves her a lot and will take her in his home one day for sure he then winks at her.

Bani gets angry and scared, she thinks what if he tells everything to Jay then he will definitely leave her, what will she do then.

Precap: Veer call Jay's girlfriend to meet Jay

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment