Chapter 18

Bani reach her home and thinks about Veer and betrayal, she thinks why he has come here, he come here to destroy her more, he wants to take revenge from her but this time he will not succeed.

Bani thinks if he gets to know her biggest secret and what will she do, she thinks he can't find out that secret.

Bani sees her child and tells him he's her biggest strength and no one can hurt him and even the person is a very rich person, he can't hurt him.

Bani then thinks about the secret she hide from the whole family.

Flashback

Jay tells Bani he wants to marry her, Bani tells him she's ready for the wedding, they happily got married but Bani's saas doesn't like Bani and she goes from there.

Bani feels sad but Jay cheer her up, Bani sit on the bed and wait for Jay, Jay was busy with family and friends, Bani feels uneasy and unwell, she goes to washroom and vomit, she thinks why she's feeling like this, she then sleeps.

Next morning, Bani again feels sick and vomit, she thinks she should go to hospital and check what exactly happened to her.

Bani goes to hospital and tells doctor about her condition, the doctor tells her wait outside, the result will be out in an hour.

Bela impatiently waits for the report, she thinks hope everything is fine, Doctor tells her the report is here, she goes in.

Bani asks her what's in the report, the doctor congrats her and says she's pregnant, Bani gets shock.

Bani reach her home and thinks what to do now she's pregnant and that to with Veer.

Bani put medicine in Jay's water and he gets unconscious, next day Jay finds him shirtless and Bani tells him everything happened between them, Jay kiss on her forehead.

After few weeks, Jay gets to know Bani is pregnant and he thinks it's his child and they feels very happy.

Flashback ends

Bani thinks Jay thinks it's his child but the reality is it's Veer's child and she can't tell him because he's not a good person and he doesn't deserve to know about it.

Jay comes and hugs Bani, he tells her he wants to tell her something important, he tells her he gets a job and that to in a big company.

Bani gets happy and hugs him, he tells her he's really happy and today they will go out, Bani thinks she's happy for him finally their all problems get solved.

Next day, Jay happily goes to the new company and the person tells him, boss is about to arrive, Jay waits for him.

The boss finally arrived, Jay introduces himself to the boss, the boss is no other than Veer.

Veer tells him pleasure meeting him, hope he will do the job sincerely, he tells him he will do the job with full of hardwork.

Jay then leaves, Veer thinks now Jay is busy, he can concentrate on Bani and has to convince her to accept him.

Veer tells Jay he has another office and this office handover to Mr, Tripathi, he's the boss here.

Veer goes to another office and he sees Bani work with dedication, he keeps staring her, he thinks he's really bad, he did the very bad thing with her, he shouldn't have done it.

Veer thinks he should have marry her but only because of his stupidity he did a big blunder and now he's regretting about it.

Veer tells Bani to come in his cabin, Bani come in, he tells her they need to go cafe for the meeting, Bani says okay.

Vani reach Cafe, the meeting gets over, Bani was about to go but Veer hold her hand, he tells her he really loves her, Bani tells him she's married and now he doesn't have any place in her heart, she really loves Jay.

Veer tells her Jay doesn't deserve her he's not worthy of her, just give him a chance at least let him speak his opinion.

Bani tells him there's nothing left in their relationship and now don't force her, she loves her husband a lot, Veer gets angry listening this.

Bani tells him she's going home now, Veer thinks he has to do something with Jay, he's really making worse for him.

At night, Veer sees Bani photo, he then sees Bani sits beside him and wearing bride clothes, he tells her she's looking really beautiful and thank you for coming in his life.

Veer about to kiss her then he realise he's imagining, he thinks very soon his dream will come true, she will be his wife soon.

Bani thinks about Veer and his apology, she thinks why she's thinking about him, does she still has feelings for him, she thinks no she doesn't, she doesn't love him and he has betrayed her she will never forgive him.

Precap: Veer visits Bani's home

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment