Chapter 24

Her sister asks her does she forget what Veer has done to her, he destroys his life and she's staying in his house, Bani tells her she doesn't know why she's staying in his home.

Bani tells her she doesn't have any place to stay and it's only him whom she can stay with.

Bani tells her she has no one and she can't trust anyone now, she has to stay with him and he's her child dad.

Her sister tells her thinks once more, she can stay with her too, Bani tells her she doesn't want to become burden on her and she wants to take revenge from Veer too.

Her sister asks her how will she take revenge, she tells her she will marry him and make him regret what he has done to her, she will redeem him.

Her sister tells her hope she succeed in her plan and she will always call her to know about her health.

Bani tells her she will her by herself she doesn't need to call her and she can handle herself so she doesn't need to worry about her much.

Bani sees her child and she make food for him, Veer comes there and give food to her.

Veer tells her it's for the baby, he knows she must be having difficulties for the baby food.

Veer tells her he has already ordered it for the baby, the maid will feed the baby, she can come and sit with him and eat the dinner.

Bani tells him she's not hungry, Veer tells her she doesn't need to stay hungry if she's angry.

Bani tells him she's not angry, he tells her she's feeling very furious because her husband kick her out and she has to stay with him.

Veer hold her hand and tells her will she marry him, she tells her she's not ready for the marriage yet, he tells her whenever she's ready for the wedding just tell him he's to wait for her for more time.

Next morning, Bani thinks she should do something to take care of her child, she thinks should she marry Veer, he make her life hell and now she will make his life hell.

Veer tells the maid to make food for the baby, Bani goes there and back hug him, Veer gets happy to see this gesture from her.

Bani tells him she's ready for the marriage, he gets really happy and kiss her forehead.

Veer tells her to go to beauty parlor and gets ready from there, the maid takes her to beauty parlor and she gets ready there.

Bani thinks did she does the right thing to agree for marriage but she has to make him a good person and for this she has to marry him.

Bani gets ready and she goes to Veer home, she sit in the mandap, Veer sees her and gets mesmerized, he thinks she's looking really beautiful and pretty.

Veer tells her he always dream about her like this, that she come to her in the wedding dress and they both gets married.

Bani tells him okay, she thinks what to say, she doesn't want to say anything she just wants to secure her child life and she will soon tell him that the child is his.

Veer asks her why she's looking so confused, Bani tells him nothing, she's feeling nervous, he tells her she doesn't need to be nervous he will always support her and takes care of her.

Bani thinks how come he becomes so nice, he's the same guy who ruined her reputation and now acting to be saint in front of her.

Bani and Veer gets married, Jay gets to know about their wedding from his friend.

His friend asks him why his wife marries someone else, is he can't satisfy her so she has to go to someone else.

Jay gets angry and beat his friend badly, he thinks Bani ruined his life, he will not spare her first she was dishonest in her marriage and now she married someone else.

Bani thinks she married Veer because she wants to takes revenge from him, he ruined her life, he has to suffer.

Veer thinks he will always make her happy and will never do the mistakes again which he did in past.

Veer thinks he's really sorry and guilty for what he did to her but he will never do it again.

Bani thinks she will make him a good person and this will be his punishment, he will repents his mistakes for what he did to her.

Jay thinks he will ruin Bani, she makes his life hell, he will see how she will be happy in her marriage.

Veer hold Bani in his arm and takes her to his room, he make her lay down on bed and come close to her.

Precap: Veer and Bani first night

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment