Chapter 11

Bani's sister tells Bani she has to forget of taking revenge on Veer, Bani tells her she will surely take revenge and no one can stops her, They hear a door bell.

Bani opens the door, someone gives her the envelope and leaves, Bani opens the envelope and gets shock to see her pictures.

Bani then gets a call, Veer tells her if she tells anything about him in media then he will for sure leak these pictures of her, Bani cuts the call.

Bani's sister tells her please back off and doesn't tell anything to media about Veer otherwise he will do something really bad to her and she can't handle it.

Bani tells her she will not tell anything to media but she curse him he will never stay happy in his life, he has to suffer just like she's suffering.

Bani's sister tells her she has to go to her aunt house, Bani says okay she will go, she really loves her do she will not argue with her.

Bani pack her bags and leave, her sister thinks Veer has to suffer a lot, he doesn't know what he has lost, he lost a gem because of his ego.

Bani reach her aunt home, her aunt tells her she has to give her money otherwise she can't stay here, Bani says okay she will surely gives.

Bani thinks she has to search for the job but how she will get the job, she sees the newspaper and looks for the job, she sees one job and thinks she will apply here tomorrow.

Veer thinks of Bani and thinks finally his revenge completed, Dadi comes to him and asks him if his revenge is complete then why he's not happy, Veer tells her he's happy and she's just overthinking.

Dadi tells him he will regret a lot one day mark her words, he didn't the right thing to take revenge from Bani, she truly loves him but he betrayed her and now he gonna suffer a lot.

Veer tells her he's not gonna suffer and he doesn't loves her, Dadi asks him really he doesn't loves her.

Veer tells her he has soft corner for her but she can't say that it's love, he never love anyone and he's sure he's gonna fall in love anymore.

Dadi tells him don't lie to her, she knows he loves her and he still does but only because of his ego he's denying, mark my words he's gonna suffer a lot, Veer tells her he's going to get married.

Dadi asks him whom he's going to get married, Veer tells her Mayuri, Dadi thinks he's going to suffer badly, he has betrayed a golden hearted girl, he truly loves her but his ego is stopping him.

Veer gets married to Mayuri, Mayuri tells him he knows he loves her a lot, Bani was just a hurdle between them now she has gone forever.

Mayuri hug Veer and Veer feels uncomfortable, he thinks did he done a mistake by betraying Bani.

Mayuri goes to her room and waits for Veer, Veer drinks alcohol, Dadi comes to him and asks him why he's drinking he should be happy that he gets married to his favorite girl.

Veer tells her he's happy that's why he's drinking, Dadi tells him he's not happy that's why he's drinking, he knows Mayuri is not the right girl for him but only because of his ego he's not understanding.

Veer tells her he's really happy and today is his first night, Dadi tells him so he should be with Mayuri and not with her, Veer then leaves.

Veer goes to his room and sees Mayuri has put veil on her face, he goes and removes the veil, he sees Bani and gets shock, Bani asks him does he miss her, Veer tells her he really miss her, he's craving for her, he wants to be with her.

Mayuri gets happy, Mayuri asks him does he loves her, Veer imagine Bani and thinks she's asking him, Veer tells her yes he loves her a lot, Mayuri gets shy and covers her face with her hand, Veer removes her hand and gets shock to see Mayuri.

Veer thinks is he imagining Bani, Bani thinks she will be sorted if she will get a  job but it's difficult to get because her qualifications is not that high to get that job but she will still try.

Next morning, Bani reaches the office to give interview, she sees a lot of people have come to give interview she thinks how will she do it.

Bani turns come and she give the interview, the boss tells her she's really intelligent he's giving her this job, he hopes she will do better, Bani tells him she will surely work hard.

Bani gets happy and is leaving but collapsed with a boy, she picks her file and about to leave but the boy stops her and says sorry to her, she says it's okay and leaves.

Precap: The boy starts getting attract to Bani

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment