Chapter 23

Jay tells her if she used to loves someone else then why she marry him, she tells him it's her past now she's not in love with him.

Jay tells her she's lying because this baby is of his and not him, she gets shock, she asks him why he thinks likes this.

Jay tells her he has goes to hospital to do normal check up there doctor tells him he can never become father because he has some weakness and she's telling him this baby is his.

Bani asks him why he's getting so angry, this baby is not his but he is upbringing this baby so it's his baby now, she doesn't love him anymore, he's her past and jay is her present.

Jay tells her tell the person name whom she used to love, she tells him it's not important, she doesn't love him, he tells her just tell the name, she says Veer singhania.

Jay gets shock, he tells her now he understands everything, she still loves him that's why she joined his office and works for him.

Veer comes to his home to meet her and she says she doesn't love him, Veer loves her a lot, he can see that in his eyes.

Bani tells him she doesn't love him, Jay asks her so does she love him, Bani says she's married to him he's her husband she respects him a lot.

Jay tells her it's mean she doesn't love him, she still love Veer that's why she doesn't let him come close to her.

Bani tells him she doesn't love Veer, she gets betrayed by him, he takes revenge from her and leaves her.

Jay tells her still she loves him, he knows she loves him otherwise she would have told him about Veer.

Jay then angrily leave from there, Bani thinks what will she do now, she has to make Jay understands that she doesn't love Veer.

Jay goes to court and tells the lawyer he want the divorce papers now, the lawyer gives him and tells him why he wants it urgent.

Jay tells him he can't tell now, he goes to his home, Bani feels happy to see him, he tells her sign this paper, she asks him what it is, he tells her it's divorce papers.

Bani gets shock, she asks him why he wants to divorce her, he tells her she gives him nothing, no baby of his and no happiness.

Bani cries badly, he tells her sign this and leave from there, she badly gets hurt but she sign the divorce papers.

Bani then goes to her room and call Veer, he asks her how can she call him is he dreaming or what.

Bani asks him will he still accept her, Veer asks her why she's saying this, he will accept her at any condition, just try him once.

Bani tells him she wants to come to him, he gets very happy and couldn't believe what she says now.

Veer asks her is she sure she wants to come to him, she tells him she doesn't have any option left.

Veer tells her he send car to her home, she says okay, Bani packs her bag and takes her child with her.

Jay tells her don't she dare to come back again, she's the worst person he ever meet.

Bani sees the car and she sit on that, Jay thinks she lies she doesn't love Veer otherwise why would he send her the car.

Bani cries badly in the car, she thinks Jay is the worst person she ever met but she will also not spare Veer she will definitely takes her revenge from him.

Bani reach at Veer's home, Veer grandly welcome her, she sees the flowers in the floor and it's all decorated.

Veer tells her she's at his home after so long time that's why he did this preparation for her, does she like it, she nod her head.

Veer tell his servant to hold the baby and takes it to his room, Veer pick Bani in his arm and takes her to his room.

Veer takes her to his room and lay her down, he tells her this is his room but now it's her, he will go to another room until she gets comfortable here.

Veer tells her he knows she's in shock because she gets divorced, he will wait for her and when she gets fine and comfortable then they will gets married.

Veer left from there, Bani cries badly, she thinks she will never forgive Jay for what he did to her, he didn't listen anything and let her go at night.

Bani call her sister, her sister tells her Jay had come here, she tells her she's divorced from him.

Her sister gets shock and asks her how she gets divorced, she tells her he gets to know everything and he has divorced her.

Her sister tells her come to her home, she tells her she already gets a home, her sister asks her where she's living, she tells her at Veer's home, her sister gets shock.

Precap: Bani tells Veer she's ready for the marriage

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment