Chapter 3

Veer finishes all the work, he thinks why he couldn't able to forget her, he thinks he starts liking her and now he wants to talk to her but he doesn't know where she lives.

Veer call his friend and tells him he wants to find someone and give all information to him, his friend says, he tells him she's a bus hostress.

Next morning, Veer's friend comes to him and tells him he has find out about her, he asks him what's her name, his friend tells him her name is Bani and she recently joined the bus hostress job, he tells him she lives in a hostel because she work.

Veer tells him thanks and that's enough for him, his friend asks him don't he want to know more about her, he tells him no it's enough for him, his friend says okay.

Veer waits for Bani in his car, he sees her with her friends, he thinks when she will be alone then he will talk to her.

Veer tells his friend Bani is not free yet, she's still with her friends, his friend tells him then come home, Veer says okay.

Next morning, Veer tells the bus driver his car has broken, the bus driver says okay he can come, he sit and search for Bani but couldn't find her, there was another bus hostress, he thinks he just waste his time and nothing else.

Veer tells his friend about the incident, his friend tells him just have patience he's sure he will find Bani soon, Veer tells him he doesn't have any patience.

Next day, Veer tells the bus manager that he bus all the bus and only he will travel, the bus manager says okay, Veer tells him he wants Bani as his bus hostress, Bus manager says okay.

Bani goes in bus and gets shock to see no one is in the bus and only one person is in the bus, the bus driver starts the bus.

Veer wave hand to her, Bani feels irritated she thinks where the hell she gets stuck, Veer tells her he wants newspaper, Bani gives him then he tells her he wants water Bani again gives him, he again call her and Bani gets irritated.

Veer then tells her nothing, Bani feels annoyed and Veer smiles, Veer reach his office and say bye to Bani but she ignores him, he thinks she's too arrogant but he like this type of girls.

Veer in office thinks about his moments with Bani, he thinks he wants to talk to her urgently, he finds out about her hostel address.

Veer reach there and wait for Bani to come to window, few minutes later she comes, Bani sees Veer and ignore him, Veer throw paper in her room, Bani read it, in paper it is written he wants to talk to her, Bani tear the paper.

Veer waits for her but she doesn't come, Veer think he will stay here until she doesn't come to talk to him, rain starts but he doesn't leave.

Bani sees him she thinks it's raining and he doesn't leave, Bani feels restless in her room and Veer gets drenched in rain.

Next morning, Bani comes down with her friends and her friends goes forward, Veer hold her hand and tells her he wants to talk to her, Bani tells him she doesn't want to talk to him.

Veer gets angry, he asks her can't she see he whole night drenched in rain for her because he wants to talk to her, Bani tells him she doesn't want to talk to him and leave her hand.

Veer tells her he just wants to talk to her and nothing else, Bani tells him but she doesn't want and she leaves.

Veer thinks she's really stubborn but he's also not less he will make sure he will talk to her but hook or crook.

Veer gets a call from home, he tells them he's coming, Veer come home and dadi asks him why he's wet, he tells her it's a long story he will tell later.

Dadi sees that he's smiling, dadi asks him why he's smiling, he tells her nothing, she asks him is it a girl, he tells her yes.

Dadi gets happy and asks him what's her name, he tells her she's really stubborn she's not even talking to her but he will make sure she agrees to get married, dadi tells him she's really happy for him, he hugs her.

Dadi thinks what will she tell to his uncle, he will not spare him if he gets tu to know he loves someone else.

Mayuri gets happy thinking about Veer she thinks finally now she will get married to Veer, she really loves him and she knows he loves her too.

Dadi comes to Veer's uncle and tells him she wants to talk to him, his uncle tells her make sure he will agree to marry his daughter otherwise circumstances will be very bad.

Dadi thinks she will tell him later first Veer should make sure that girl will agree to marry him then she will talk to his uncle

Precap: Veer misbehave with Bani

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment