Chapter 13

Veer come to hotel and sees Mayuri, he tells her he's feeling tired so he's going to sleep, Mayuri thinks is he avoiding her, if he's avoiding her then it's not right thing he's doing with her.

Veer thinks tomorrow he will Bani and will surely apologize to her if he finds her, Veer thinks he didn't do the right thing to her.

Bani thinks about Jay, she thinks he's a nice person but what if he turns out to be another Veer, she can't trust anyone now, she has to forget Veer and try to focus on her career and nothing else.

Jay thinks about Bani, he thinks she's really a nice girl, she's rude but that's fine he can understand she has to face a lot that's why she's like this.

Bani reach office and starts doing her work, Jay sees her and thinks she's really very hardworking, it's a good thing to do but she shouldn't just do work all the time.

Jay goes to her and tells her let's go to shopping, Bani tells her she's not interested, Jay tells her sometimes it's good to do change in life at least give a chance to the life.

Bani tells him ok she will come but only for 1 hour, Jay says okay, she goes with him, Bani sees the dresses and thinks it's beautiful but it's really expensive, Jay sees that she likes that dress.

Jay buy that dress and tells her let's look for something else, Bani buys something and tells him let's go, it's getting really late, Jay says okay.

Bani in her room thinks Jay is right, she feels good today, it's good to do some changes sometimes, Jay thinks tomorrow he will propose her hopes she accepts his proposal.

Bani thinks she can't love anyone but can't she give one more chance to love, she thinks no, she can't get betrayed again.

Jay thinks what if she rejects his proposal, he thinks why he's thinking negative, she gets betrayed that's why she's rude otherwise she's a fun loving person and he knows she will accept her proposal.

Next morning, Mayuri comes back home, Mayuri's father asks her why she come so early, Mayuri tells him Veer is not interested in the trip that's why, she doesn't know why he's so busy, he went to office and says he has some urgent work.

Veer tells his assistant he wants to find about Bani Sharma, his assistant says okay, his assistant bring 10 numbers and tells him these 10 numbers are Bani Sharma name so he can find out.

Veer thinks hope he can find her, Veer tries to call one by one but there wasn't any Bani, Veer thinks she has left the country maybe, Veer goes to car and gets shock to see Bani's sister, he drives behind her but lost the way and her, he thinks today's day is the worst.

Veer thinks that's mean she's in this country and not left, he thinks he should try once more.

He tells his assistant find out more numbers of Bani Sharma, he says okay, His assistant comes to him and tells him there are more numbers.

Veer call one by one but almost all her not Bani, he thinks only one number has left, he call on that number but it's busy.

Bani call Jay and tells him she wants to meet him, Jay gets happy and says he will come to cafe.

Veer thinks all numbers are fake where will he find Bani now, he knows she will not meet him but at least he can try to apologize to her.

Veer comes home and Dadi asks him why he comes home late, Veer tells her he was busy at work, Dadi tells him he's married now so focus on his wife too, she too miss him so much.

Veer tells her he's not interested in her, Mayuri comes to him and tells him she knows he's interested in Bani but he will never gonna get her.

Veer tells her he's not interested in Bani too so just shut up, Mayuri tells him she knows he still love Bani and if he loves her then why he marries her, Veer tells her don't speak nonsense.

Veer tells her he has some important work to do, Mayuri tells him why he's running away just accept the truth that he still loves Bani and he wants to leave her.

Mayuri thinks she can't let this happen she has to do something, she knows he will leave her soon and she can't let him do this, Mayuri call someone and tells him to find out about Bani Sharma, she's the picture.

Mayuri thinks she will give her money if needed otherwise she will kidnap her and will make her go far away from Veer.

Veer thinks about Mayuri words, he thinks she was saying right, he still can't able to forget Bani maybe that's the reason he can't able to accept Mayuri as his wife.

Precap: Veer push Mayuri and she died

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment