Chapter 9

Veer feel very angry, he thinks how could she, Mayuri comes to him and tells him see his love ran away and he was rejecting her for that girl.

Mayuri tells him let's get married it will be the best revenge for her, Veer tells her leave him alone, Mayuri tells him his girlfriend will not come now so just move on.

Veer's uncle comes to him and askshim is he satisfied now, his all reputation has gone and only because of him, his uncle tells him he knows that girl is not trustworthy but he doesn't believe him now face the consequences.

Dadi comes to him and tells him she still thinks something is wrong happen with Bani, he should look for her maybe she's in trouble or someone might have kidnapped her, she looks at Mayuri and uncle.

Veer tells her he has seen the CCTV footage and it's clearly shown that she herself go into the car.

Dadi tells him to believe in his love, she will definitely comes to him, she leaves, Veer gets a call and he leaves.

Mayuri thinks now Veer will be her only and no one else, she gets a call and she starts talking, Dadi thinks to whom she is talking.

Dadi tried to listen to her conversation but fails, Mayuri cut the call and thinks her plan will be successful, Dadi thinks she's definitely sure it's Mayuri who kidnaps Bani.

Veer comes to warehouse and asks someone is the work done, the man says yes he can check by himself, Veer goes to see and says yes it's done and gives them money, he then leaves.

Bani opens her eyes and sees herself tied with rope, she thinks who did this to her, she starts screaming, the man comes to her and tells her don't she dare to scream, she's kidnapped, Bani gets shock.

Bani asks the person who kidnaps her and why, today was her wedding and she's here, just let her go, The person tells her he can't let her go without his boss permission, Bani asks him who is his boss.

The person tells her he can't tell her and now her wedding will be over so just relax, Bani gets hyper and starts screaming loudly.

The person thinks she's getting out of control, the neighbors will be here anytime soon if she continues screaming like this, the person thinks he knows what to do with her.

The man gives her a injection and she sleeps, another man asks her what he has given her, the person tells him a sleeping injection, she will sleep for a while with this injection.

Another man asks him is he gone mad or what, if the boss knows about this he will kill us because he doesn't want anything happened to her, the man asks him what to do now, he call the boss and tells him he has given injection to Bani, the boss tells them he is coming.

The person thinks now no one can save us he will kill us for sure, Mayuri thinks now Veer will be his only and no one else, Dadi listen all this and thinks it's definitely Mayuri who did all this.

Mayuri tells dadi she has some work so she's leaving, Dadi thinks where she's going, she thinks she should go behind her.

The boss comes and slap the person, the boss asks him how dare he to give injection to her, she should be safe nothing should happen to her, the person says sorry and tells him she was screaming very loud and neighbors can come anytime so he has to give her injection.

The boss tells him don't worry she will not stay here for long, the boss leaves, the person thinks why he thinks something is wrong with the boss like he really wants to take revenge but is unable to take.

The boss goes to meet Bani and the boss is no other than but Veer, Veer kidnap Bani, he tells the person don't he dare to touch her or do anything wrong with her otherwise he will see his worse, he tells them just drop her at beauty parlor, the person says okay.

They drop her at Beauty parlor, Bani opens her eyes and sees she's outside beauty parlor, she goes to her home, her sister sees Bani and rushes to her.

Bani condition is worse, her sister gives her dupatta and takes her inside, Bani hug her sister and cried badly, her sister asks her where was she.

Bani tells her she herself doesn't know why she's kidnapped, her sister gets shock and asks her is she kidnapped, Bani says yes and she doesn't know the reason, why will anyone kidnap her, she doesn't have any enemies.

Bani asks her about Veer, her sister tells her he's really doesn't care about her, Bani tells her she's saying wrong, she will make him understand and she's sure he will understand her situation, her sister tells her it's her foolishness if she still thinks he will accept her.

Precap: Veer tells Bani he was behind her kidnapping.

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment