Chapter 25

Veer removes all her jewellery, he removes her dupatta and make her comfortable, Veer captures her lip slowly biting and sucking, they share passionate liplock.

He starts licking, biting and kissing her cleavage area, he removes her top, he took right breast in his mouth and starts sucking and biting it while he pressed the other one, he then took the other one in his mouth, Bani moans his name.

He enters inside her and she moan in pain, he captures her lip to reduce her pain, soon her pain turn into pleasure, after 2 hours they climax.

Veer kiss her forehead, he tells her he has waited for this moment a lot, he has always seen her in the bridal look and now his wish has come true.

Veer tells her he knows he did a lot of mistakes in his life and he promised her now he will never did any mistake from now on, he always loves her.

Bani tells him she's feeling sleepy, she wants to sleep, he tells her okay, they both sleeps.

Next morning, Bani thinks she has to change him, she goes up and wake him up, she tells him it's already morning, he tells her he wake up in afternoon, Bani tells him from now he has to wake up early.

Veer tells her he is feeling sleepy, Bani tells her it's already very late, he has to wake up.

Veer then get up and tells her she's exactly like his dadi even she used to wake him up in the morning but then she died and he no longer has habit to wake up early.

Bani tells him he has to wake up early everyday, it's good for his health too and he will be in energy while day, Veer smiles looking at her.

Bani then leaves, Veer thinks no one can order him like this, he will do his wish only.

Bani thinks maybe he's changing gradually, Veer thinks he will not gonna change himself for anyone, he will do his wish only.

Bani serves food for him, he tells her he always wish that she serves him the food and now his wish is complete.

Bani tells him she pack his tiffin, he tells her he will be back soon, he kiss her forehead and leaves.

Bani thinks he's not that bad maybe he has changed in these years and she has to tell him about the baby too.

Bani thinks should she tell him because it's really an important thing and what if he throws her out from the home then where will she go.

Bani thinks but she has to tell, it's really important and she has to take this risk, he's the father of this child.

Bani thinks 2 days later is the child birthday that day she will tell him about the child truth.

Bani clean Veer's room and decorate all the room, she thinks it's really messy, why he doesn't clean this room.

Veer thinks he should call Bani, he call her and asks her what she's doing, she tells him she's cleaning his room, he tells her don't touch his things, he doesn't like anyone touching his things.

Bani tells him she's doing this for his better life, he tells her he doesn't like this.

Veer tells her and if she wants to do cleaning then clean other rooms but not his, she tells him she already clean his room and he will like it too.

Veer tells her okay she has clean it today but from now on don't touch his room or his things.

Bani thinks she will always touch his things and will clean his room too, she's his wife and it's her duty to do these things for him.

Veer thinks she's deliberately irritating him so that he will say to her leave his house but that never gonna happen, it will never happen.

Veer thinks he has to be careful around her, he thinks she's definitely planning something to get rid of her and that never gonna happen in her life.

Veer takes bouquet for Bani, he thinks she will be happy seeing the flowers, he goes to his home and sees all the decoration is changed.

He goes to his room and gets shock to see the decoration, he thinks it's all changed, Bani asks him does he like it, he tells her no and how dare she touch his things.

Bani tells him she's his wife and it's her duty to clean his room and she can change his room too, Veer tells her he doesn't like anyone touches his belongings, she tells him he has to accept that she's his wife and she can do anything.

Veer tells her he knows she's deliberately irritating him so that he leaves her, she tells him she doesn't have any house to go so she will never leave him.

Precap: Bani tells Veer she wants to organize the birthday party for her child

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment