Chapter 7

Bani pack her bags and tells her friend she's really lucky that she has friend like her, her friend hug her and they both leave.

Bani reach her sister home, she thinks hope her sister doesn't face any trouble because of her, Bani ring the bell of her sister home.

Her sister opens the door, she gets happy to see Bani, she hugs her and brings her inside, her sister tells her from now on she will stay here, Bani says okay.

Her sister husband comes to her and gives her blessing, he tells her he's really happy that she's going to get married, Bani smiles.

Bani tells her sister she wants to tell so much about her, her sister says okay let's go inside, Bani and her sister goes inside.

Bani tells all the story of her and Veer to her sister, her sister asks her does she really love Veer or she only has sympathy for him.

Bani tells her she really loves him and will always love him, he's really a nice person, at first she thought he's a bad person and doesn't care about anyone except himself.

Bani tells her but she was wrong he's really a nice person, he fought for her in front of his uncle, she did very wrong with Veer but still he loves her a lot, her sister hugs her and tells she's really happy for her.

Veer call Bani and asks her where she is, he has gone to her hostel but she's nowhere around, Bani tells him she's in her sister house, her sister wants her to be in her home until her marriage, Veer says okay.

Veer tells her he wants to meet her tomorrow so can she come, Bani asks where, Veer tells her at his home, Bani says okay, she will come, Veer says okay.

Bani gets happy to think about Veer, she thinks she's really happy she finds Veer, Bani sleeps.

Veer thinks tomorrow he will meet Bani, Mayuri comes to him and tells him he's getting married to that poor and cheap girl.

Veer tells her she's not cheap she's a very nice girl and she should stay away from her, Mayuri asks him what she did with him that he likes her so much.

Mayuri asks him does she sleep with him, Veer about to slap Mayuri and tell her don't she dare to speak nonsense about Bani she's not like that.

Mayuri asks him then how she's, she's not that pretty, Mayuri tells her she's more pretty than her, Veer tells her she's pretty from heart and she's really beautiful.

Mayuri cries and goes from there, she sees Veer's photo and thinks she can't let him go from her she has to do something very big.

Mayuri's mom come to her and tells her don't act foolish and behave herself, Veer doesn't love her so just forget about him.

Mayuri tells her she can't forget Veer she really loves him, please get him for her, she cries badly, her mom thinks she has to do something.

Mayuri's mom goes to her husband and tells him he should do something, her daughter is crying and he can't see her like this, her husband tells her he can't do anything, Veer is really stubborn, he won't listen to anyone.

Next morning, Veer gets ready and he tells his family he got an invitation from the hotel, they are inviting them to their hotel so would they like to go.

Veer's dadi tells him she will definitely go, his uncle also agrees to go, Mayuri and her mom also agrees.

Veer tells them great, he will tell them they are going, his uncle asks him is he not going with them, Veer tells him he's not going he has some other work to do, his uncle says okay, they leave.

Bani reach his home and she rings the bell, she sees no one is at home, Veer open the door, Bani asks him where is everyone, Veer tells her everyone has gone to hotel, Bani says okay.

Veer takes her inside, Bani feels little bit uncomfortable, she tells him she will come later when everyone come home, Veer asks her does she feel uncomfortable with him.

Veer tells her if she's feeling uncomfortable with him then she can go from here, Bani tells him it's nothing like that, Veer takes her to his bedroom.

Veer tells her this is his bedroom and they will stay here, Bani smiles, Veer tells her he wants to drink tea, Bani says okay she will make.

Bani goes to kitchen and starts making tea, Veer comes and back hug her, he kiss her neck, cheek and shoulder, he turn her and starts kissing her lips, he sucks her upper lip then lower lip.

They kiss for 10 minutes, Veer open her shirt hook and about to remove it but Bani stops him, Veer asks her why she stops him they are going to get married and it's normal nowadays.

Precap: Veer takes Bani to his bed

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment