Chapter 14

Mayuri call the kidnapper and ask him did he find about Bani, the kidnapper says no, he's still trying to find her, Mayuri tells him don't he dare to tell anyone that she's finding Bani, he says okay.

Veer overheard everything, he call the kidnapper and ask him what was Mayuri saying, he tells him he can't tell anything.

Veer goes to his home and asks him what she was saying, the kidnapper says he has given his word, he can't say, Veer starts beating him, the kidnapper says okay he will tell

The kidnapper says he was hired because Mayuri madam wants to know the location of Bani Sharma, he tells him she was the one who tells him to make video of him when he got beaten by the people.

Veer gets shock and angry, he thinks how dare she, she has to pay for this, Veer goes from there, he reaches his home and shouts Mayuri name, she goes and asks him why he's shouting.

Veer asks her does she hired goons to make a video of him, Mayuri tells him no, why would she do this, Veer tells her don't she dare to lie to him, he knows everything.

Mayuri tells him she didn't do anything and she knows he's blaming her because he wants to leave her so that he can get Bani again.

Veer slaps Mayuri and tells her don't she dare to take Bani name from her mouth, Mayuri tells him so he gets hurt, what about her pain, she's married to him and he still thinks about her.

Mayuri tells him she really loves him why he can't loves her back, he tells her behave herself, Mayuri says how can she behave, her marriage is breaking.

Mayuri asks him he still loves Bani right, just say it if he still loves her, Veer shouts and says yes he still loves her and will always do, he never forgets her and listen to him clearly he wants her back in his life so divorce him.

Mayuri gets shock and tells him she will never give him divorce no matter what happens, Dadi comes there and asks them why they are shouting.

Veer tells her he's taking divorce from her, dadi gets shock and asks him why he's taking divorce, he tells her Mayuri plans to humiliate him she viral that video, dadi gets shock.

Mayuri tells dadi please tells him not to divorce her, dadi tells her he can't say anything, it's his life and she's no one to question him.

Veer tells her he will give her divorce later but first get out from his home, he drags her and throws her out, Mayuri balances gets wrong and she gets hit at pillar and fall from the stairs.

Veer gets shock and shouts her name, he takes her to hospital, His uncle and aunt also comes, they tells him if anything happens to their daughter then he will have to pay for that.

Veer tells him his daughter is not naive, she's really clever, she ruin his life and he's giving threats to him first handle his daughter then come to him.

Veer tells him he's giving her divorce so just take his daughter anywhere but don't comes to his home.

The doctor tells them Mayuri is dead, they gets shock and his aunt and uncle cry badly, Veer tells her okay, he will take her body with him.

His uncle tells Veer all this happens because of him, Veer tells him he's sad that she died but it's her bad deeds that cause her dead and not him.

Dadi tells Veer let's go home, he goes with her, Veer tells her he didn't intentionally push her it's by mistake.

Dadi tells him don't tell anyone that he push her, his uncle overhear everything and takes out his gun, His uncle comes to him.

Veer tells him why he's here with a gun, he tells him he's going to kill him, Veer tells him don't he dare do this it was not intentionally it's just by mistake.

His uncle tells him don't he dare talk to him, he's not gonna spare anybody, dadi tells him calm down please don't fight.

Veer tells him it was by mistake and calm down he will make him understand everything, his uncle says shut up he's not gonna spare him at any cost, he triggers the gun and shoots.

Dadi comes in front of him and gets shot, Veer gets shock, Veer shouts Dadi and tries to wake her up but she died.

Veer hold his uncle collar, and asks him how dare he to shoot his dadi, he says he was about to shoot him but his dadi comes between.

Veer tells him he will not spare him and will make his life hell for sure.

Precap: 2 years leap

Thanks for your votes and comments

Do vote and comment