8

After I finish in the kitchen I go to the living room and sit on the opposite end of the sofa that Lauren is sitting on. "Okay, we can finish talking if you want to." She nods and watches me for a minute. "How did you get a tattoo when you're not 18 yet?" Lauren asks while pointing at my forearm as I get comfortable. I laugh "the age requirement in Florida is 16 with parental consent. My mom signed the consent forms for me to be able to get them."

She nods then with raised eyebrows, says "them?"  I nod "yes, I have six so far." She looks a little surprised but doesn't say anything. I watch as her eyes roam over my body probably trying to figure out where my other tattoos are at. I wish she was looking at me like that for other reasons but I will take her looking at me any way possible.

After a few seconds of silence and Lauren sipping her wine she starts up a conversation again. "Did you leave behind a boyfriend in Pensacola?" I laugh since she obviously doesn't know I only like girls. "Besides my aunt and my best friend Katie, no I didn't leave anyone special behind like that because I don't date." Lauren furrows her eyebrows "so you haven't been in a relationship at all?"

I laugh "no, it hasn't been anything I wanted. All the girls I have... um... pleased, knew up front that I didn't do relationships." Lauren begins to choke on the wine she just took a sip of. I jump up to move over and pat her back but she waves her hand signaling she is okay.

Why did I just tell her that? I don't even know her that well and here I am just easily spilling everything to her. Lauren looks a little shocked by my answer after recovering. "I hope I haven't made you uncomfortable or anything by what I said or by the fact I'm a lesbian. If ya'll don't want me here I can go back to Pensacola..."

Lauren quickly cuts in "no, you're fine, I mean... it's fine. I have no problem with you being a lesbian, I just didn't know. Your father never mentioned it before, not that it matters anyway. It's not like you have to announce to the world that you're a lesbian. Straight people don't have to announce they're straight." I'm a little surprised by what Lauren just said but it is so true. "Well that's because he doesn't know." Shevnods and says "well you can tell him, of course when you're ready and if you want to. I'm sure he will not have a problem with it so it really doesn't matter."

I sit there and stare at Lauren partially because of how caring and beautiful she is but also because I am so drawn to her. What is she doing to me? I have never felt like this before. I just want to touch her and feel her against me. I want her like I have never wanted anyone. I want her sexually and so much more.

Hell I want her to do things to me I've only dreamed of and I've never wanted anyone to touch me the way I want her to. "You stare a lot." She quietly says looking over her wine glass. "You're so beautiful." I think I say in my head but realize by the look on her face it wasn't in my head. She quickly turns her head and her eyes lock with mine. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to say that... out loud."

Lauren's phone goes off with a text message before she can say anything and she averts her gaze from me and leans forward to grab it off the coffee table. As her attention is on her phone I can't help but take in her facial features as my eyes roam over her face, including her blush tinted cheeks, down to her neck. My eyes shift down to her breasts that are pushing against the fabric of her tank top which shifted when she leaned forward. I realize I can see the outline of her bra through her tank top.

I lick my lips as I am staring at Lauren's breast and can't seem to take my eyes away. Suddenly I hear Lauren clear her throat "eyes up here Kyler." She says a little sternly. I instantly look back up meeting her blue eyes and mumble "sorry." I can't believe she caught me staring at her, again. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable when I said you were beautiful." I still can't believe I said it out loud instead of in my head.

"It's... okay, it's sweet actually and nice of you to say"  Lauren says and I can see a slight blush on her cheeks again. She looks down then says "it's just... I haven't... I haven't been called that in quite a while." I laugh "you've got to be kidding. You're telling me... my... um, Mike, doesn't tell you how beautiful you are?" She shakes her head no and I couldn't help but say "you are absolutely breathtaking." Her face turns bright red as she is looking down at her wine glass.

It is silent between us but it's not an awkward silence. Lauren seems to be in her own little world while I'm just sitting here watching and studying her. How can Mike not tell her she is beautiful? She is the definition of beautiful and if he will not tell her then I will gradually take over in that area. She deserves to be told everyday.