84

I watch as Lauren closes the door after seeing her parents and sister out. As soon as she turns around, I pin her to the door and press my body into hers. Our eyes lock and I can't take it anymore. I want her so bad and at least this time we should not get interrupted. I roughly kiss her lips and she reacts immediately. We slow down the kiss and finally stop for air and stare deep into each other's eyes.

Lauren grabs my hand and leads me to the bedroom. She leans in and captures my lips in a savory kiss. Our tongues softly sweep against each other's and my body feels like it's on fire.

Lauren pulls away from our kiss and gently strokes my face "I am so in love with you and love you so much." I smile at her "I love you too Lauren and always will." I reach for the bottom of her shirt and pull it over her head "god you are so beautiful."

I quickly take my own shirt and bra off and toss them across the room. She stips away her bra then connects our lips again. I lay her down on the bed never breaking our kiss and move my fingers to the waistband of her shorts. "Take them off" she says in a raspy voice. I slide them and her thongs down and off her legs then quickly take my shorts and panties off as well.

Lauren shivers as I press my body against hers. Feeling her skin against mine is the absolute best feeling in the world. I am so in love with her it actually scares me sometimes. I honestly do not believe she even understands what she does to me or that she has the power to completely break me if she wants to.

I am pulled out of my wandering thoughts when Lauren suddenly flips us over taking control. She looks deeply in my eyes as her fingertips tease my throbbing clit and she sucks one of my perky nipples in her mouth. She uses the tip of her tongue to swirl around my nipple then bites down on it. I moan as I arch my back pushing further into her mouth. She releases my nipple and keeps her eyes locked on mine as she kisses her way down my body.

Once she is between my thighs she kisses the inside of both of my thighs slowly making her way where I need her most. Suddenly she kisses my bare pussy then softly licks my clit. Keeping her eyes on mine, Lauren grazes her fingers at my entrance "I love how wet you are." I moan as her fingers brush against me.

My eyes close as she runs two fingers up and down my entrance spreading my arousal. She slowly pushes her fingers inside me and I watch as she smiles at me then bites her lip. She begins thrusting harder into my pussy causing me to grind my hips in rhythm with her fingers.

Lauren curves her fingers upward grazing my g-spot and slides her free hand up my toned abs to my right breast. She squeezes on my breast massaging it in rhythm with her thrusting fingers and I start to come undone. My orgasm hits and I moan Lauren's name as I grind my hips faster on her fingers.

Her fingers are sliding in and out of me as she thrust them harder and I grip the sheets "Lauren... I, I'm gonna..." and I cum a second time as my breasts are bouncing up and down to her ramming her fingers in and out of my soaking wet pussy. I reach out and grab Lauren's arms as she is removing her fingers from me and pull her down on top of me. I am desperate to feel her lips on mine and kiss her with so much passion. Breaking the kiss I whisper "your turn" against her lips.

Lauren pecks my lips as she caresses my face "tonight was about you baby. I'm actually tired and I just want to lay here with you until we fall asleep." I give her a pouty face because I really wanted to have my way with her. She laughs at me, pecks my lips then lays down beside me. Our legs are entwined together and our arms are draped across each other's midsections. She is drawing circles on my back and she whispers "I never want to let you go."

Just hearing Lauren say that brings a smile to my face because I never want to let her go either. I want to marry her and I don't want to wait a few years either. I know without a doubt, that she is my one and only and I know she is the only one for me. I worry sometimes because I'm the first girl she has ever been with and feel like she may decide she prefers a man over me. I try not to think like that but it's there in the back of my mind.

"So have you thought about which college you want to go to?" Lauren asks, bringing me out of my thoughts. I take a deep breath then release it. "Not really, I do know I want to take a semester off though. I just want to enjoy our time for now. I want to enjoy being with you and not having to hide."

Lauren kisses my head "I want to enjoy that too. I still can't believe you asked me out in front of everyone today. I must say though, it was a very hot and brilliant idea. Hopefully everything will be okay." I laugh "yeah I thought so too and it should be. I'm no longer a student."

I cuddle into Lauren more and rest my head on her chest. I kiss her bare chest "I love you Lauren" I say softly as I tighten my grip on her. She kisses my head "I love you too Kyler. So very much that sometimes I feel so much all at once and sometimes it's scary." I hum in agreeance as I feel sleep taking me over. "Goodnight beautiful" I whisper as I close my eyes for a peaceful sleep wrapped in her loving arms.