17

The first four days at my new school are not too bad. My three classes are easy and I actually made a new friend in my design class. Her name is Lila Collins. She is a cute little petite redhead with a great sense of humor. We actually have a lot in common, like drawing, music and we're both lesbians. Lila is hot in her own way but definitely not my type. We hit it off immediately like we have been friends for years.

Of course I've had a lot of guys hitting on me and quickly made it clear that I'm a lesbian. A lot of the girls here have basically been undressing me with their eyes and drooling over me since I started. It's funny to see how some of these girls act especially if I flirt with them, even the straight girls want my attention. What can I say, I know I'm sexy and apparently they all think so too. Only problem is though, I'm not interested in any of these girls. I just flirt with them for fun. There's one woman that holds all my attention and none of these girls can ever compare to her and she is the one I want but can never have.

Today is Friday, March 22nd which means today is my birthday. I turn 18 today and I'm excited for a few reasons. One, I'm nearly done with high school and two, I'm no longer a minor so maybe I can find an older woman to fuck. I've been waiting to turn 18 mainly for that reason. I have not messed with a girl since the beginning of February and that's definitely different for me.

Even though I'm excited that today's my birthday, I am so over today. I swear it was like today was hit on Kyler day. I'm used to a lot of flirting from girls and boys but today was ridiculous. You would think when people constantly hear you say you're not interested that it would stop but no, I guess to these girls and boys here it means keep flirting. Just give me an older woman to fuck! Ughh!

I've actually found the older woman I want to fuck. Well actually with the way I feel about Lauren, I can't believe I'm saying this but I would... I would make love to her and make her feel things she never thought possible and I want her to make love to me. I don't want to just have sex with her; I want to love her... forever. What is wrong with me and did I just think that? I can't have Lauren though. No matter how much I want her, I can't have her and I constantly have to tell myself.

I will have to find another older woman. Maybe that's for the best though so I can get my mind off Lauren. I realized today I might have found someone. Even though Ms. Smith is not Lauren, she is definitely pretty and I think maybe she likes me. Even though she could get in trouble for being my teacher, Ms. Smith has been paying a lot of attention to me since I started school here.

Ms. Smith sits in class staring at me like maybe she is undressing me with her eyes. She is always watching me even when she should be teaching. Of course it doesn't help that I've been flirting with her a lot. I'm trying to do anything to get my mind off the one woman I want but cannot have. I don't want to get Ms. Smith in trouble or anything but if she is willing to take the risk I think I might be too.

I need to let out this pent up frustration. It's not like she is going to fuck me, I just want to please her and maybe that will satisfy my cravings for now since I can't have Lauren. I haven't messed with anyone since moving here and I'm about to lose my mind being around Lauren all the time and not being able to have her.

I decided to test the waters a little in class today when I turn in my assignment. I gently touch Ms. Smith's fingers when I hand her my paper. Then I admire her bracelet by lightly touching it and running my finger softly down her hand to the tip of her finger. She looks up at me with a slightly red face. I look down at her with a smirk then lick my lips seductively and she starts squirming in her chair. I wink at Ms. Smith and return to my seat. I know I have her where I want her and I think she wants me. I felt nothing when I touched Ms. Smith. There was no butterflies or electric current and definitely no magnetic pull.

One day very soon, I will make my move on Ms. Smith during her planning period which is after my last class. It may be a stupid idea but that's all I have right now and the only thing I can think of that will possibly get my mind off Lauren. It's got to work, right?

I head to Lauren's office since I am done and have no way home. When I enter her office she looks up at me over her laptop. She laughs and says "you look mighty cheerful." I groan as I sit down in one of the chairs in front of her desk and drop my backpack to the floor. She looks at me for a few seconds then asks "you okay sweetie?" I sigh but nod my head. "Yes ma'am" I say and she frowns. "Don't call me that, it makes me sound old." She says and I love the playful tone in her voice. I grin at her then she starts typing on her laptop.

While watching Lauren work, I all of a sudden ask "have you ever had feelings for someone you shouldn't?" She stops typing suddenly and quickly raises her head to look at me. She seems to study me for a second and think about my question. "W-why?" I hear in nearly a whisper but it was loud enough for me to catch it. I shrug my shoulders because I don't really know how to answer and not make it obvious that I'm talking about her. "Never mind" I mumble as I concentrate on my phone instead.