80

We get to the apartment and as soon as we are inside and close the door, our lips are on each other like clockwork. Lauren cups my cheek as she deepens the kiss. My body is tingling and on fire just from the way she is kissing me. I wrap my arms around her sliding my hands up her back then down down all the way to her ass. I grab her ass and pull her tight against my body and she moans into my mouth.

   Before I can do anything, Lauren turns me around and slams my back against the front door. I gasp as I'm caught off guard and she quickly closes the gap between us and claims my lips in a frantic kiss. Seeing and feeling Lauren take control is so damn hot and makes me even more wet and I can't help but moan into her mouth.

   Lauren glides her fingers down my arms causing goosebumps on my skin and I feel her smirk against my lips. She slides her hands lower then breaks the kiss as she kneels in front of me and slides her hands under the bottom of my dress. I shiver as her hands move up my thighs in search of my black lace panties. She grabs the waistband of my soaked panties and drags them down my thighs to my feet and tosses them on the floor.

   Lauren looks up at me with lust filled eyes as she licks her lips "you are so damn beautiful Kyler." She pushes my dress up completely exposing my bare pussy that is wet and on display just for her. She kisses and nips on the inside of my thighs making me shiver under her lips. She grips my hips with force as she kisses right above my clit and my head falls back against the door.

   Lauren lifts my right leg over her shoulder and I hear "god I can't wait to taste you." I can't even respond because she dives forward and forcefully licks up my slit. "Oh god" I moan as she thrust her tongue inside my wet pussy and my hips automatically grind against her mouth. I hear a muffled "mmmm" from her as she tongue fucks me.

   Lauren thrusts her tongue in and out of my pussy then curls her tongue inside causing me to fling forward. She pulls her tongue out and licks up and latches on to my clit biting gently and sucking hard. I know if she keeps going like this it will not take me long because of how aroused I am.

   My hips grind desperately against Lauren's mouth and I bury my hands in her hair as I search for something to hold onto as she devours my pussy. "D-don't stop, t-that feels so good." I manage to say as my breathing increases and I feel the pressure build. My leg that's over Lauren's shoulder tightens around her as I'm on the edge of my climax.

   She runs her nails up my thighs to my ass and digs her nails into my skin as she sucks real hard on my clit again and that's all it takes as my orgasm hits. "Oh f-fuck, Lauren" I cry out as I cum in her mouth and my hips slow down. She licks every inch of my pussy to make sure she gets all my cum and she moans into me like it's the best thing she has ever tasted.

   My legs are weak as Lauren removes my right leg from her shoulder as I am coming down from my high. She presses against me as she stands up to help steady me. She kisses me passionately and I taste myself on her lips. We both moan into the kiss as we both deepen it with our tongues battling for dominance.

   We continue our heated kiss as I walk Lauren backwards. I wrap my arms around her waist and she tangles one hand in my hair and cups my face with the other deepening the kiss even more if possible. My body is buzzing from excitement and my need to touch and taste her as we stop near the kitchen when I push her against the wall.

   I hear a sexy moan escape Lauren's mouth as I suck on her tongue and I can't wait any longer, l have to have her now. I move her from the wall and push her against the kitchen counter and she moans again. I break the kiss long enough to push her dress up around her waist. I grip her ass and lift her up onto the countertop.

   Lauren opens her legs and pulls me into her crashing our lips together again in another heated kiss. I press the palm of my hands against her toned thighs as she wraps her legs around me and thrust her hips forward seeking release.

   I smirk against Lauren's lips as I move my hand between her legs to her soaked thong. I skim my fingers across her covered pussy and she thrust her hips forward again desperate for contact. "Kyler, please... please fuck me." Lauren pleads and she breaks the kiss as her head falls back. I attach my lips to her exposed neck and push her damp thong to the side. Without warning I thrust my middle and ring finger deep into her soaking wet pussy as I suck on her neck knowing it will leave a mark.

   Lauren gasps at the sudden contact of my fingers inside her. Her hands grab ahold of my shoulders as she lifts her hips off the counter grinding in rhythm with my fingers. God she looks so sexy like this. It's like I'm lost in a trance watching her in pure ecstasy as I thrust my fingers deep in and out of her delicious pussy. She is so wet and the sounds of her juices and moans is music to my ears.

   She grinds her hips fast as I speed up and roughly pump inside her. We are both completely lost in the moment staring in each other's eyes as we both seek her release. She grabs my neck and pulls my lips to hers in a hungry kiss. I feel her walls starting to tighten around my fingers and she digs her nails on one hand into my shoulder and her other nails into my neck. Everything disappears around us until we hear "Lauren Alisa James" being yelled.