12

Lauren looks beautiful in her light blue spaghetti strap sundress. She has perfectly toned arms, legs and the softest looking skin. The dress fits her perfectly in all the right ways. It is snug through the chest making her breast stand out even more; snug through the waist then flows out at the hips landing just above her knees. I would love to run my hands up those toned legs then under that dress and squeeze on her thighs and that ass.

I can only imagine what her thighs would feel like squeezing around my head as I devour her. I bet she tastes just as good as she looks, if not better. Damn, I swear my thoughts about Lauren will get me wet in a heartbeat. I want her like I've never wanted anything or anyone before. I don't know how long I can last around her without doing something stupidly inappropriate.

I bite my lip at the sight of her as my eyes shift from her face, down her neck then to her breast. "Kyler, I can feel you staring." Lauren says as she looks up from her phone at me and I realize she caught me yet again. I feel my face heat up but clear my throat "sorry... you're just... wow and you manage to make anything you wear look good. Are you ready to go?" I quickly add trying to change the subject. She nods her head "is this going to be something we have to discuss?" I shake my head "I don't know what you're talking about."

She shakes her head as we walk to the garage and get into her white Range Rover and head to the mall with a smile on her face the whole time. "You know" Lauren finally says "and... you don't always have to do that." I wonder if she is talking about starting or the compliments. I just shrug my shoulders as she glances at me.

On our way to the mall I turn the radio on Sirius XM channel Hits 1. I figure that is a safe choice since I'm not sure what type of music she listens to. Graveyard by Halsey is going off when I turn it on. The next song to play is Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi. I lay my head back against the headrest then I hear Lauren start softly singing along with the song. I look over at her and she smiles at me. I can't believe how good she can sing. She has a beautiful voice. I love this song so I start singing along too and she smiles even more glancing over at me.

Once we arrive at the mall Lauren asks "what type of clothes do you want to look for? And you're getting more than a couple things just so you know." I laugh at her "Okay, maybe hoodies, jeans, shirts, sweat pants and I'm good" I say. "We will look for you new shoes, socks, panties and bras too." She says. I just nod my head at her as we are getting out of her Range Rover.

As we are walking to the entrance of the mall, I touch Laurens arm and she stops "all of this is not necessary, as I told you before, I have clothes you know." Lauren turns facing me and grabs both of my hands "I know you do sweetie but I want you to have some new stuff. Plus you did not bring a lot with you when you moved here." She releases my hands and says "come on, let's get started."

We make our way to American Eagle and I'm kind of dreading this already. I don't mind shopping but I usually prefer to go alone plus I don't know if Lauren will judge me for my clothing choices or not. I don't know why I'm worried about what she thinks of me or the way I dress but for some reason I want to impress her, catch her attention or something. As I am looking at jeans Lauren says, "get at least five pair of jeans and whatever else you want from here. I will be waiting close to the checkout for you." I smile "okay."

Once I have my jeans I grab a couple packs of boxers and head to the checkout where Lauren is waiting. She smiles "did you get everything you want from here before we move on?" I nod my head and lay my stuff in the counter. "I did but you really don't have to get me a lot of stuff. I don't want it to cost a lot and I'm fine with what I have" I say trying to stress the point. Lauren looks at me with a reassuring smile "it's fine and... I want too, plus I want to make sure you have plenty of clothes and anything else you need."

As the clothes are being scanned I see Lauren lift her eyebrows and side glance at me when the cashier scans the boxers. She doesn't say anything but I can tell she is curious. I will admit, I love wearing sexy panties and matching bras but sometimes I like wearing sports bras and boxers. They are comfortable and relaxing.

After leaving American Eagle we make our way to Macy's and I get some shirts, hoodies, sweat pants, Calvin Klein sport bras and panties. I am ready to go home now but we still have to go find shoes and Lauren wants to go to the perfume counter before leaving Macy's.

I stand off to the side waiting on her then she calls me over to the counter. "Do you like the smell of this?" Lauren asks about a perfume she holds out for me to smell. "Yeah it smells so good. What kind is it?" She glances at the bottle, "It's Light Blue Love is Love by D&G" Lauren says and smiles "I'm going to get it so give me a minute."

"Damn, you are going to smell even more delicious wearing that" I say without thinking. Lauren looks at me wide eyed, shocked by what I just said. I guess communication between my brain and mouth doesn't work at the moment.