101

I wake up Wednesday morning and glance at the alarm clock and it's only 6:30. Again another morning of waking up earlier than I really need to. I don't want to move much because Lauren is still asleep with her head on my chest and my arm is under her. She seems to find comfort sleeping like this and I am more than happy to hold her.

   I lay here and stare at the ceiling and work through my plans for the day. I want to have a day date with Lauren today. I want to take her to breakfast, visit my mom at the cemetery and then spend time at the beach. Depending on how the day goes I have another plan for tonight.

   I glance down at Lauren and can't help but smile as I realize this is what I need forever. I need her. She is the most amazing woman. I study her features and of course she is gorgeous when awake but she is even more beautiful laying here sleeping peacefully. I want today to be perfect for this perfect woman because she deserves it. I know without a doubt that she is what I want for the rest of my life. She is everything to me and I want to build something amazing with her.

   As I'm staring at Lauren, she mumbles "I can feel you staring." I move so her head is now on the pillow and lean down pecking her lips. Her eyes flutter open and she looks at me smiling and says "well good morning to you too."

   I smile "good morning babe and as for the staring, you're beautiful so..." She runs her fingers through my hair and pulls me in for a kiss. She pulls back, laughs and says "you know, you were staring at me when I first met you and it was highly inappropriate. I can always feel your eyes on me."

   I shrug my shoulders, "yeah well, you're breathtakingly beautiful and I wanted to fuck you so bad when you first opened that door."

   Lauren laughs and shakes her head "I swear you have no filter. You really should think sometimes before you speak." She sits up still laughing and starts to get out of bed. I grab her hand and pull her back down and quickly straddle her. I smirk as I lean down and kiss her delicious lips then move lower down to her neck. I move my hands to her breasts and lightly tweak her nipples through her shirt.

   Lauren grabs my hands, removes them from her breasts and places them on the bed. Shaking her head she sternly says "we are not having sex in Mary's house." I laugh as I get off of her and get off the bed to get dressed. Lauren gets out of bed too and I can't help but stare at her sexy round ass in the red lace thong that's visible below the hem of her shirt.

   "Seriously Kyler?" Lauren says with a laugh as she catches me staring at her again. I just can't help it, I love what I see. I smirk at Lauren as I walk over to her as she is pulling her shirt off to put the matching red lace bra on. I step behind her and grab the bra from her hands before she can put it on. She looks over her shoulder with a raised brow questioning my intentions.

   I smile as I turn Lauren around facing me. "Today is all about you. We are having a day date today and I don't want you doing anything, my love. Now let me help you put your bra on." She laughs but stands there waiting for me to put her bra on. I slide each bra strap up her arms but before I move the straps to her shoulders, I kiss each shoulder where the bra straps will go. Then I kiss each are of her breasts that will be covered by the bra and slide it up. I turn her around and kiss her back then fasten the bra.

   As soon as I'm done, Lauren turns around with a smile on her face and looks into my eyes. She just looks at me and I finally ask "what?" She shakes her head and says "I-I'm just happy, the happiest I've been in quite a few years and... thank you." Before I can ask what she is thanking me for she says "thank you for loving me."

   I smile at Lauren as I cup her face in my hands and kiss her. As I pull away I lock eyes with her. "I should be the one thanking you. For so long I didn't believe in being in a relationship or love or even that I could be loved. So thank you for taking my broken soul and showing me what love is."

   Lauren gives me a questioning look, caresses my face and says "Kyler, you are very loveable and deserve to be loved. Why would you think you couldn't be loved?" I look away from her because... well because I don't want to seem vulnerable in front of her. She has seen me like that two or three times and I don't like it. Apparently she can read my mind because she turns my face back to hers and says "it's okay to show vulnerability. It doesn't make me think less of you, I promise sweetie."

   Just looking into Lauren's eyes, I know she is being honest but I just... I don't know. I look away from her and sigh. "I-I... just growing up I looked up to my mom because she was an amazing and strong woman and set such a high standard of what I could ever hope to be. But... as amazing and strong as she was, she was not good enough for Mike and that hurt her so bad because of how much she loved him. Seeing what she went through even though I was young always made me feel like I would never be good enough to be loved. Someone as perfect as my mom wasn't so how could I be."

   I hear a sniffle and look back at Lauren and see a stray tear. I quickly wipe it then she grabs my hands. "Baby, I promise you that you definitely deserve to be loved and so did your mom. Just because one person doesn't love you like you love them doesn't mean everyone is like that and I'm speaking from experience. Sweetie, you closed yourself off from being in a relationship but look at you now. You are a strong and determined young woman that didn't give up on me and you let me in even when I tried to push you away. Now look at where we are."

   Lauren smiles at me and pulls me in for a kiss that I happily return. God I love this woman. As we pull away from the kiss I grab her hand. "Okay, today was not supposed to take that kind of turn so let's get back on track. And thank you for keeping me level headed. I love you."