71

As we walk to the kitchen I rub my hand down Lauren's back and I can feel how tense her back muscles are. We check the kitchen to make sure Julia had actually cleaned everything up and she had. Lauren grabs my hand and starts walking towards the bedroom. "Babe, I'm sorry... about today with my parents." She says with a worried tone in her voice. "Lauren, you have nothing to be sorry for. Your parents just want what's best for you." Lauren chuckles "you are what's best for me. I didn't think this day could get anymore stressful until I got home and realized it could.

Lauren quickly changes into her sleep clothes which just consist of an oversized shirt and her panties. She sets the alarm on her phone and says "I know it's early but I just want to lay down and forget about today." I strip my clothes off throwing them in the hamper and walk to the bed in only my bra and panties. "Don't get under the sheets yet." She raises a brow at me in question "lay on your stomach, I'm going to give you a back massage because I could feel how tense your muscles are" I say as I get massage oil out of the nightstand. "I'm not going to argue with that. Not one bit." She says with a laugh.

"Actually babe, take off all your clothes. That way I can rub your entire body." I say with a smirk. Lauren rolls over onto her back and squints her eyes at me as if trying to figure out my motives. She finally sits up and takes her shirt and bra off then lift her hips and takes her panties off. She lays back down and turns over on her stomach. God her body is so perfect. I could just stare at her naked form all the time and never get tired of it. She is absolutely perfect.

I get on the bed and pour oil into my hands and begin to rub down the indention of her spine and move both hands massaging back up her sides. "Mmmm, that feels so good." I get to her shoulders and dig my fingers in deeper massaging her shoulder blades in a circular motion. Her body relaxes as I slowly trace my fingers down her arms massaging them too. I pour oil on Lauren's lower back and rub it in trailing my hands down her tailbone massaging deeply. Lauren moans softly as I rub across her butt deeply massaging both butt checks.

I work my hands back up her butt to her lower back then down to her hips and rub from her hips to under each butt cheek. I take both hands and spread her legs slightly so I can massage her inner thighs. As I work my fingers deep in the skin I glance at her pussy... and I see it slightly pulsate. I move my hands up more, closer to her center and I see her pussy pulsate more. I slide my hands back up to her butt then rub down both of her legs to her feet. "Mmmm... K-Kyler" Lauren moans.

"Does that feel good?" I ask as I make my way back up her legs to her butt. "Oh yesss babe, that feels sooo good." She manages to say in a breathy voice. I knew this was turning her on. I rub my hands over the sides of Lauren's hips down to her thighs. Working back up to just below her butt cheeks, I dig my thumbs into her thighs and squeeze. Her pussy pulsates harder and I lick my lips because watching her pussy like that is turning me on.

I pour more oil in my hands and start massaging her inner thighs again bringing my hands closer to her center. I rub my fingers lightly over her pussy and she arches her back pushing herself into the mattress. Lauren grinds into the mattress as I use my thumbs to massage around both sides of her pussy. Finally Lauren flips over and in a needy voice says "you have got my so turned on I can't take it."

I smirk at her as I lay down on the bed on my back. I lick my lips as I look at her "why don't you bring your delicious self up here and sit on my face." She looks a little shocked and hesitantly crawls up my body. She straddles my chest and asks "are you sure about this?" I smirk as I look up at her. "Oh I am positive beautiful." I manage to say as my mouth is watering from looking at her pussy so close to my mouth. I am so aroused I know it would not even take much for me to cum. I grip her thighs and pull her the rest of the way to my face. She puts both hands on the headboard to balance herself.

I spread her pussy lips apart and slowly lick upwards and without warning I wrap my lips around her swollen clit sucking really hard. "Oh shit..." I hear from above me. I suck harder and harder as I watch her arch her back and bite her bottom lip. She releases the headboard and brings both hands to her breast squeezing them. She pulls on her nipples and starts grinding against my mouth. I release her clit and lick up her folds stopping at her swollen clit flicking it with my tongue. "P-please Kyler..." Lauren says is a raspy voice.

I cannot take my eyes off of this beautiful woman above me as I wrap my arms around her thighs to hold her in place. I lick up her folds again stopping at her clit and blowing on it this time. Lauren tries to grind into my face and I knew she was going to say something but I couldn't help but tease her.

"Please Ky..." starts to fall from her mouth and I cut her off as I thrust my tongue into her soaking wet pussy. "Kyler... oh ba-baby..." Lauren moans. I shudder at the sound of her moan and my pussy starts throbbing. I thrust my tongue harder as I close my lips around her and eat her out intensely hard. She manages to grind her hips even though I'm holding her down and pushes her pussy into my mouth more as she rides my face.

Lauren's head rolls back as she starts moaning louder and louder. My own pussy starts throbbing even more and I feel the pressure in between my legs and in my stomach. "Fuck... baby, I'm... oh god... I'm cuming..." she loudly moans as her orgasm hits and she cums all over my lips. As Lauren starts jerking from her orgasm, my orgasm erupts through my body as I moan into Lauren's pussy. As I'm coming down from my orgasmic high, I lick all of her delicious juices up that I can as I release her thighs and she slowly keeps grinding against my mouth. "Holy shit!" Lauren yells as she finally falls backwards onto my legs.

"That... was... amazing!" She manages to say in between her deep breaths. Then as she gasp for more air she tries to ask "did... you... from me..." I laugh a little "that... was amazing... and yes... I did." I manage to say as I sit up and she falls to the bed then I crawl over her until my lips are close to hers. With my lips ghosting on hers I whisper "more importantly, that was sexy as hell. You are sexy as hell." I kiss her deeply knowing she can taste herself on me and she moans into the kiss.