62

Tuesday morning rolls around and I wake up to Lauren's alarm going off. "Please tell me we don't have to get up." I mumble as I wrap my arms around her pulling her against me. She turns over in my arms facing me "yes love... we have to get up. We both have to be at school within fifteen minutes of each other and don't need to be late, especially me, since I wasn't going in early today." She pecks my lips and goes to shower and get ready for work. I decide to lay in bed a little longer because I don't want to get up. I wish school was already over.

   "You have to get up Kyler. Come on babe I'm not kidding." I hear Lauren say. I cover my face with my hands and peek at her through my fingers and see her standing there in a red lace bra and matching panties. God she looks so damn sexy. "Just a few more minutes." I mumble. After apparently dosing back off, I am awakened again when Lauren shakes me "damn it Kyler, get up."

   I look at her and she is wearing a black skirt and royal blue button up blouse. The skirt fits her so perfectly showing off her magnificent curves and silky smooth legs. She only has the two bottom buttons done on her blouse and her red lace bra and the tops of her perfect breasts that are visible causes me to lick my lips. "I'm going to make us some coffee. You better be up when I come back in here" she sasses.

   I uncover but turn over on my stomach and doze back off to sleep. The next thing I know, Lauren slaps my ass hard and yells "Kyler Adams get your ass up!" I touch my ass cheek and rub it then look at her and with a smirk "getting kinky now huh." Her face turns red as I turn over on my back and close my eyes again but suddenly I feel her hand between my thighs causing my eyes to open. She rubs my pussy through my panties and it's making me extremely wet and I am already throbbing wanting more.

   Lauren keeps rubbing, making me moan then she stops and pulls her hand away. I sit up quickly and grab her hand "hey... you can't get me worked up and not finish." She smirks at me "well my love, if you will wake up maybe I will finish. I have about 30 minutes before I need to leave." I sit up and pull her to me and kiss her lips "I'm up now beautiful." She grins and pushes me back onto the bed and hovers over me. She leans down and kisses my lips.

   In one quick move, Lauren pushes her skirt up around the top of her thighs and straddles me. I reach up and unbutton the couple of bottom buttons on her blouse and skim my fingers over her breasts that's exposed from her lace bra. "You always look so damn sexy." I say as I run my hands down her sides and feel her shiver from my touch.

   "You are always sexy and so damn beautiful." I growl as I cup both of her breasts and give them a squeeze. Lauren lays her head back and releases a shaky breath. I squeeze her breasts harder and she lets out a sexy moan as she arches her back pushing her breasts into my hands more and she grabs my thighs digging her nails into my skin.

   I catch Lauren off guard as I grip her hips and quickly sit up then lay her on her back and straddle her. I look down at her with lust filled eyes as I can feel the moisture on my panties and the throbbing need between my legs. She thrust her hips up seeking friction. I smile and grind myself against her and we both moan. I look into her lust filled eyes "please babe, I need you." I say and she bites her lip.

   "W-we... we are limited on time Kyler." I squeeze Lauren's breast again as I grind myself into her again. She closes her eyes then whispers "i-it would have to be quick." I grind a little harder and hear "ohh yes Kyler... yes..." I cut her off as I lean down and kiss her passionately. We finally break the kiss and I push her skirt up more so it's completely around her waist. Then I quickly pull her panties off of her and stand up on the bed taking my wet panties off too.

   I lower myself back down and straddle Lauren so our pussies are together. I smirk at her then lean in and kiss her sexy pink lips again. "I can be very quick, can you?" I ask with a smirk. Lauren quickly pushes her hand between us and presses two fingers against my clit. She starts to move her fingers in rough circular motions. I moan and start grinding against her even more.

   I use my left hand and push Lauren's bra up so I can get to her breasts. I squeeze on one breast then tease the nipple. I switch to her other breast and do the same. With my other hand I slide it between us to her swollen clit and begin to rub her at the same pace as she is rubbing me. I hear a sexy "oh God Kyler," leave her beautiful mouth and she adds more pressure to my clit and rubs even faster. I throw my head back in ecstasy and rock against her as she starts moving her hips in rhythm with my fingers.

   We are both moaning as we are grinding against each other. I tease Lauren's nipples by pulling and rubbing on them as she moans blissfully. Her fingers on my clit get faster then she slides her fingers down and thrust them deep inside me. "Fuck" I say in surprise as I lift my hips and move in rhythm with her fingers thrusting in me. I continue pleasing her clit and add a little more pressure then pick up my pace as I feel my orgasm building. It's not long and I feel the rush of heat as my body stiffens and the waves of pleasure wash over me.

   Lauren continues grinding against my fingers as she seeks her release. As my orgasm peaks I squeeze on her breast harder as I plunge two fingers in her wet pussy. The look of pleasure crosses her face as I press against her g-spot and it sends her over the edge. She blissfully yells "Kyler" and she stops grinding against me as her body tenses up. Her body jerks with spasms.

   Lauren's body starts to relax as she comes down from her climax. I slowly pull my fingers out of her and bring them to my mouth. She watches with hooded eyes as I lick her juices off my fingers. "You taste so damn good. I would rather have had my head buried between your thighs but at least I still got a taste."