91

Lauren still hasn't said anything or moved but I know she is not asleep because I can see her eyelids flutter. "Are you okay babe?" I ask and she mumbles something that I can't quite understand. "What?" I ask with a chuckle and she finally says "holy shit Kyler... that was... damn."

I peck her cheek and laugh a little as I get off the bed and go to the bathroom to clean the vibrator. When I come back to the bed she is still laying in the same spot and I get back in bed as I watch the rise and fall of her chest and I lay down beside her.

Lauren turns on her side facing me and snuggles into me with a slight smile on her face. I drape an arm over her and lightly rub my hand up and down her back. "You're glowing so I guess you enjoyed that and it was pretty good?" I ask as I kiss her head.

She nods her head and says "yes and so fucking good" and she kisses my chest. I run my fingers through her hair and she kisses my chest again. I pull her tighter against me and I hear her whisper "I love you Kyler. God I love you so much."

I wrap my arm around tighter around her "I love you too Lauren, more than you will ever know." We lay here just enjoying each other's embrace and the peace and quiet of the moment. Content in our current state, and the feeling of being in each other's arms, we both close our eyes and drift off to sleep.

I wake up suddenly to Lauren kissing my exposed breasts and teasing my nipples. She uses her tongue, lips and teeth on my hardened nipples and quickly turns me on more and more as the throbbing between my legs intensifies. She kisses down the valley of my breasts to my toned abs and across my hip bones. She continues on and pushes my legs open and settles there.

I lift my head up and look at her as she kisses my right inner thigh. I gasp at the feeling and her eyes quickly look up at me. She moves to my left inner thigh and smirks at me before kissing it and nipping with her teeth. She attaches her lips again on my right inner thigh and this time sucks hard and I know it will leave a hickey.

Lauren releases the skin and kisses her way to my pussy and lightly brushes over my folds with her tongue. I push my hips upward but she kisses back down to my inner thighs. She nips at the newly formed hickey and licks it before kissing back up and hovering over my pussy. I feel her hot breath on me as she is slowly teasing me by kissing and licking all around my clit.

The more Lauren teases me, the more aroused I am becoming and I start thrusting my hips looking for the desired pleasure. "Please..." is the only word I get out before she suddenly takes my clit in her mouth and sucks hard. I grab Lauren's hair pushing her more into me and grind my hips. She flicks her tongue across my swollen clit a few times then sucks hard again.

Lauren spreads my legs wider as I'm grinding against her mouth. She groans against me as she slips her tongue inside my wet folds and tongue fucks me quickly. She removes her tongue and goes straight to my clit. It doesn't take long and my back arches off the bed and my thighs tighten around her head as a loud moan escapes my lips and I cum all over her mouth. I thrust my hips a couple more times as I'm coming down from my climax then lay back on the bed.

Lauren continues to lick and suck all over my pussy cleaning up all of my cum that she can. I finally loosen my thighs from around her head and she kisses her way up my body. "Give me a minute and I will..." I start saying but before I can finish Lauren interrupts me. "I'm good baby, I wanted to wake you up to something... very good. However, we do need to get up anyway and definitely shower before your graduation dinner."  I groan because I honestly want to stay like this.

"Well that was very good to wake up to beautiful." I say as I wrap my arms around Lauren, keeping her from getting out of bed. She pecks my lips "we need to get up and shower babe so we can get ready. We have to meet everyone at Olive Garden at 7 and it's a few minutes after 5 now." I reach out and grab her hands and pull her on top of me. I smirk at her "why can't we just have each other for dinner?"

Lauren laughs and places kisses all over my face. "You are absolutely adorable but we are not canceling dinner with everyone. Yesterday was a big day for you and we are definitely celebrating." She gets off the bed and I roll over on my stomach then feel a slap on my ass. I look back at Lauren and she is grinning at me then says "come on, we can shower together so it's quicker. But... no funny business and I mean it."

I get out of bed laughing and Lauren grabs my hand pulling me to the bathroom. I lean against the bathroom doorway as I watch her in all her naked glory turn the knob in the shower on so the water can heat up. Sometimes it's hard for me to believe that Lauren actually loves me. She could be with anyone but she wants me. I know she loves me because it's in her eyes, her lips and her movements.

After a couple minutes of letting the water heat up, she steps into the shower under the warm water. I pull away from the door frame and I step in behind her quickly closing the glass shower door.