96

I wake up Saturday morning to soft caresses on my face. My eyes finally flutter open and Lauren is smiling at me as my eyes meet hers. "I cooked breakfast" she says as she tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. I lean up and capture her plump lips and wrap my arms around her. I hum in pleasure with the kiss then pull away and look at Lauren with a smirk.

"I was thinking you could be my breakfast," I say as I lean in for another kiss. Lauren only lets me get a peck on her lips before she laughs and says "I can't be your breakfast, lunch and dinner." She softly moans as I kiss down her neck. "You would get bored of me if you had me all the time." She adds as she tries to move away from my lips. "Never" I mumble as I kiss her sweet spot.

"You are too perfect and addicting to ever get bored of." I reach for Lauren's silk robe and quickly untie the knot and slide it off of her shoulders. I kiss over the newly exposed skin drawing shivers and moans out of Lauren. "Kyler" comes out of her mouth and it's a mixture of a moan and command. She tries to pull back but I wrap my arms around her pulling her closer to me. She manages to get her hands up and pushes against my shoulders breaking my lips from her exposed skin.

"We really need to eat... and not what you're thinking" she laughs. I look at Lauren and pout and she just laughs at me. "Babe, it's 10 o'clock, we haven't had breakfast and you know Mary is stopping by at 12 today. You know when we were leaving dinner last night, she said she had something important to talk to you about."

I groan as I fall back on the bed. I reach for Lauren's hand and play with her fingers. "Or... we could just make love all day and act like we are not here."

Lauren glares at me before I say "never mind, that wouldn't work because you are to vocal during sex." She slaps my shoulder "and so are you sometimes Kyler" and she sticks her tongue out at me. I quickly sit up and kiss her cheek then move my lips next to her ear. "I have somewhere you can stick that tongue if you're offering." I lick her ear and move back to look at her. Lauren's face is bright red and her mouth is open as she is breathing heavily.

Lauren quickly gets off the bed "you are so bad" she says pointing a finger at me and closes her robe. "Come on let's go eat the breakfast I cooked and maybe later you can have... me for dessert." I quickly jump out of bed and rush towards her but she runs out of the bedroom down the hall. I chase after her and catch her going into the kitchen. She is facing the countertop with her back to me and I pin her between the countertop and my body.

I move Lauren's hair to the side and start kissing and sucking on her neck. I kiss her ear and whisper "I want to skip right to dessert." She laughs as I snake a hand inside her silk robe. She says "you know we caaa...." but is cut off as I quickly slip my hand in her panties and start rubbing tight circles on her clit. She leans into me as a low moan escapes her mouth. My other hand slips in the front of her robe and I push her bra up to massage her breasts and tease her perky nipples.

I feel Lauren's arousal on my fingers as I run them up the length of her slit. She is so wet for me right now and I've got to have her. "I want to taste you" I say next to her ear as I plunge a finger inside her wet pussy. She gasps but quickly says "yes... please" as she leans her head back onto my shoulder. I knew she wouldn't be able to say no. She wants this as much as I do.

I pull my finger out of her and spin her around then quickly lift her up so she is sitting on the counter. I pull her to the edge then untie her silk robe and push it open. I don't even fool with removing her panties. I push them to the side as I lower my head to her sweet sweet pussy. I run my tongue the length of her slit from bottom to top and flick her clit with my tongue. She pushes her hips forward looking for more contact.

"You taste so damn good" I say just before I plunge my tongue into her soaking wet pussy. As soon as I pick up my pace tongue fucking her, there is a knock at the front door. I just ignore it and continue eating Lauren's delicious pussy. I place a thumb on her clit as I continue plunging my tongue in and out of her. Lauren matches my rhythm as she starts grinding her hips pushing her pussy more in my face.

Lauren grips the edge of the countertop and I feel her legs tense up as she wraps them around my head. There's another knock on the door followed by "Kyler, Lauren, it's Mary." Knowing that Lauren is so close to her release I don't plan on stopping. Aunt Mary will have to just wait. I replace my tongue with my fingers as I stand up to kiss her plump lips. I know the kiss will help silence her moans as she is so close to her orgasm.

She wraps her legs around me and her arms around my neck trying to pull me closer. She deepens the kiss as I feel her tightening around my fingers. There's another knock on the door, this time louder just as Lauren's orgasm hits. I keep pumping my fingers in and out but at a slower pace as I help her ride her orgasm out. As she is coming down from her climax, she loosens her legs from around me.

Lauren breaks the kiss and lays her head against my shoulder "oh god Kyler, I..." then there's another knock at the door. I pull my fingers out and lick them clean and moan from her delicious taste. I move back and help her down off the countertop and watch as she tries to balance herself on jello legs. I giggle at her "I love you and thank you for dessert. Now I better go let Aunt Mary in before she breaks the door down."

Lauren slaps my shoulder "I-I'm going to clean up." She walks out of the kitchen on wobbly legs and I laugh as I make my way to the front door.

I quickly wash my hands and head to the door. As I'm opening the door, Lauren yells "I will get you Kyler." Aunt Mary looks at me kind of funny and I just laugh. I move so she can come inside and she looks at me from head to toe. "Please tell me you did not just get up?" I shake my head "I've been up for a little bit."

Aunt Mary looks confused then asks "why are you still in sleep clothes and have bed hair." I laugh again because I don't want to tell her why because I know she will get embarrassed so I just shrug my shoulders.