63

I lay against Lauren as she wraps her arms around me. We are both catching our breath as both of our hearts are still beating fast. "Okay, I officially love morning sex" Lauren says then kisses the top of my head as she rubs her hands up and down my back. "I agree, beautiful" I say as I lift myself off of her and hover over her beautiful face. I stare into her eyes for a few seconds then lean down and kiss her softly.

   Breaking the kiss I whisper "I love you" against Lauren's lips. She caresses my cheek "I love you too." I lay down on the bed beside her and we lay there staring into each other's eyes. After a few minutes she turns her head to look at the clock. She jumps up in a panic sliding out of bed. "Shit, you need to get ready and I need to freshen up and fix myself. I should have left 10 minutes ago." Lauren says as she rushes to the bathroom to clean up. She rushes back into the bedroom and picks up her panties, putting them back on then fixes her clothes and puts on a little makeup.

   Holy shit, I don't want to get out of bed now. Sex with Lauren is definitely the best way to start off the day. I don't think I could wipe the smile off my face even if I wanted to. Lauren had 10 minutes now until she needed to be at school and I had about 15 minutes until I needed to be there. I suddenly felt guilty for making her run late since we are about 15 minutes from the school.

   I get in the shower real quick then jump out putting my panties and bra on. I walk to the closet and just grab a pair of black ripped jeans, a gray t-shirt and my black and white checkered slip on Vans. After getting dressed I brush my hair and my teeth then head to the kitchen. Lauren is fixing her coffee in her travel mug as I walk up behind her. I kiss the side of her neck and rest my hands on her hips. "I'm sorry."

   Lauren turns around and looks at me. "For what?" She asks. I slightly smile at her "for making you late." She laughs then kisses my cheek. "It's alright, it was well worth it. Sex with you this morning definitely made my day but I need to go now so I'm not too late." I pull her into a hug and when I pull back, I cup her cheek as I lean in and kiss her. "I love you beautiful." Lauren kisses me again and says "I love you too babe" while smiling. Then she slaps my ass as she gathers her stuff and walks to the door to leave.

   Unlike Lauren, I was not late for school this morning. I head to my locker as soon as I enter the school to get my books for my first two classes. I will be glad when school is over because I'm tired of Ms. Smith staring at me. I know it's partially my fault because of what I did after flirting with her but she really needs to let it go or whatever her problem is.

   I head to Ms. Smith's class hoping my first period class will go by quick so I can get away from her. I swear she stares at me nearly all class period. It doesn't help that my desk is beside hers. Unfortunately for me when I transferred here the only desk left open in the class was beside the teachers desk. As I open the door I am shocked to see Lauren sitting at Ms. Smith's desk. She looks a little stressed and I wonder what's going on. I take my seat which is at the back of the room by Ms. Smith's desk. I sit down and look over at Lauren and ask "hey, you okay?" She looks up at me and I see the stress leave her face as she smiles at me.

   She leans forward resting her elbows on the desk causing her shirt to hang down and I have a good view of her beautiful breast that I not long ago this morning was squeezing on. "Ms. Smith called in sick before I got here this morning. Since I was late I didn't have time to find a sub so I'm going to do it."

   I give Lauren a small smile "I'm sorry, again." I whisper. She shakes her head "it's not all that bad I get to see you" she whispers. Once the late bell rings she gets up and walks to the front of the class to the podium. Damn she is so sexy and I cannot take my eyes off of her. I love the way she walks across the room with her hips swaying from side to side. Her black skirt hugs her ass and I just want to squeeze on it. Her dirty blonde hair bounces as she walks and I just want to run my hands through it. I cannot waste a second by looking away. It's like I am in a trance by this woman.

   Just watching Lauren, all I can think about is this morning and all the times we have made love. I vividly remember her perfect naked body and all the noises she makes and how she shivers when I touch her in all the right places. When she screams my name, oh god it's music to my ears. Just thinking about it gets me all hot and bothered. As my eyes travel from Lauren's legs that I'm imagining wrapped around me, back up her sexy body, our eyes meet.

   Just from the look on Lauren's face I know she caught me checking her out as she was in the middle of her lecture which I have not been paying attention to. Apparently she is having naughty thoughts too because when our eyes meet, her cheeks turn red and she stops talking mid sentence.

   As she is trying to gather her thoughts I wink at her as I lick my lips and she knows where my mind is. She finally clears her throat and as soon as she starts to talk one of the guys in front of me in class interrupts her. Not even raising his hand "so what do we call you now?" He asks. She gives him a weird look then quickly glances at me. "I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean."

   He whispers something to the guy in front of him then says "well it's going around school that you're divorced now so do we call you Ms. Adams or something else." I hear him as he tries to whisper to his friend "she can call me daddy if she wants to. I don't know who would let that fine piece of ass go."

   Hearing that comment pisses me off and I stand up quickly from my desk but before I can say anything Lauren says "you can call me Ms. James and my personal life is nobody's business. I would also advise you to keep your perverted comments to yourself. It would be a shame to not graduate with the rest of your classmates." I can't help but laugh as I sit back down because of the look on his face and because she put him in his place. The rest of the class period seems to fly by but I'm only paying attention Lauren. Well I should say staring at her.