77

I walk to the bathroom where Lauren is putting her makeup on and hold the dress up. "Wear this beautiful dress today." I raise my eyebrows waiting for her reply. She stands there eyeballing the dress. Finally she looks at me then back in the mirror. "I forgot that was even in there, I thought I had thrown it away." She replies so softly I can barley hear her.

   "How long have you had this?" Lauren sighs as she finishes her makeup. Turning to me she says "pick something else" and walks back into the bedroom. I follow her and quickly grab her by the waist and pull her against me. "Hey, what's wrong babe?" I ask as I look at her. She looks up at me and from the look in her eyes, I know something is going on inside that beautiful head of hers. She turns so she is completely facing me and wraps her arms around me holding me tight against her.

   I toss the dress on the bed and wrap my arms around her too and we stand there for a few seconds in just silence. Breaking the silence I softly say "talk to me beautiful. I know you're thinking something, so talk to me." Lauren releases her grip around me but keeps her arms loosely wrapped around my waist.

   She sighs and says "I bought the dress because I thought... I thought it would look good on me. I actually thought I looked... hot in it when I tried it on. When I got home with it and tried it on to show Mike, I was told I couldn't wear it because I would have other men staring at me and because it made me look like... like a slut."

   That pisses me off even more with Mike. "Lauren, that color will look good on you with your skin tone. You will look sexy in it especially with it stopping mid thigh and the back and front cutout. Mike is an ass so you shouldn't believe him." I peck her lips "now try it on for me please." She hesitantly picks up the dress and walks to the full length mirror to try it on.

   After Lauren gets the dress on she says "y-your right Kyler, it does look good on me." She smiles into the mirror as she is standing there. "I told you it..." I start saying and stop mid sentence when she turns around facing me.

   Holy hell, that dress, in that color on her body... I am just standing here staring at her because she is stunning. The dress fits her curves perfectly and makes her shapely ass even more prominent. The back diamond shape cutout starts right below the neck and ends at her lower back. Her toned back is gorgeous and I just want to kiss all over her soft warm skin.

   The front of the dress is another story. The horizontal diamond cutout starts about an inch below the neck and goes out towards the sides of the dress then down and stops right at her breast. The top of Lauren's breasts are visible and are pushed up and together from the built in bra. I want to kiss and suck on her breast and just bury my face in them till I can't breathe. Oh my god, the throbbing between my legs is crazy right now from just looking at her and I can feel the arousal pooling up in my panties.

   Lauren walks to me and asks "do you like it? You haven't said anything so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing." I wrap my arms around her and kiss her passionately. I break the kiss "it's a good thing, definitely a good thing." She tilts her head "so you like the dress on me?" I smirk at Lauren "you can put your hand in my panties and you will get your answer." Her eyes go wide and she just stares at me with her mouth open.

   "Don't be so shocked Lauren, you are so damn sexy in that dress. Hell you are sexy in anything but that dress just.... I do believe I will have to change panties before going to school." She finally smiles at me then turns towards the mirror "Well, I guess the dress does what I wanted it to when I first bought it." I laugh as I step behind her and wrap my arms around her. Lauren's ocean blue eyes meet mine in the mirror "I told you it would look good on you." She smiles and leans into me as she stares at her reflection in the mirror.

   Lauren pulls away from me to finish getting ready and quickly puts on her gold strap heels. She gathers the rest of her belongings "I've got to get going. Walk me to the door?" I smack her ass a little hard and my eyes immediately go to her breast that bounced a little from the smack on her ass. She laughs and says "come on." I walk her to the door and grab her hand stopping her. "Lauren" she turns and looks at me "I love you." The smile that takes over her face is bright and radiating. She quickly presses her lips to mine in a slow, tender kiss.

   I return the kiss as I place the palm of my hand against Lauren's cheek. She pulls away with a breathless smile "I love you too." She presses into me in an intimate way and it's like fire spreading through my body. I push her against the door and press my body firmly against her as I grind my hips into hers. I kiss her with want and need and she gladly reciprocates. She breaks the kiss and pushes me back some breathing heavily. After catching her breath she says "o-ok, I... definitely have to go. Remember be at the school by 11:30." I nod my head "I remember, don't worry." I peck her lips again as she opens the door and leaves heading to the school.

   Before heading to the school for graduation, I decide last minute to wear a dress instead, after I put on fresh panties of course. I mean I wasn't joking about my panties being soaked. I put on a gray lace sleeveless dress that dips down in the front and stops just above my knees. It fits kind of tight and hugs my body.

   I don't wear dresses that often but figured what the hell, today was a special occasion. I glance in the mirror before leaving and the dress definitely makes my curves show. I take a deep breath and grab my keys and wallet closing the door behind me and head to the school.