61

I nearly choke on my chicken sandwich. Once I stop coughing I ask "you told them what exactly?" Lauren smiles at me "I told them about the divorce and that I was seeing someone. I told them I was dating someone younger than me and that I love her and she loves me."

   I just stare at Lauren because I am kind of shocked. I honestly wasn't expecting her to do something like that. "Do they know it's me?" She lays her hand on top of mine "I told them your middle name but did not tell them your age or that you were Mike's daughter and a student at my school. I thought that was best for now and by the time they meet you, you will be finished with high school so... yeah."

   "Wow! Were they shocked?" Lauren stands to throw her trash away "well, not about the divorce. They never really liked Mike, especially my dad. They were shocked that I was dating a woman but dad said as long as I was happy and being treated right, then it doesn't matter who I date. My mom seemed weird about it though and her happiness for me seemed a little forced. I don't know and I'm honestly not worried about it."

   Lauren smiles at me and grabs both of my hands. "You're absolutely right you know. I should never have let Mary or anybody get to me. I'm so sorry and I'm sorry if it made you feel like I was not serious about us. For someone who has never been in a relationship, you're really good at it. Especially when I have acted more like a child that can't make their mind up." She sits in my lap and I wrap my arms around her. She wraps her arms around me and pulls me against her in a tight hug. It's like she is scared I will disappear if she lets go.

   Lauren finally says "I don't want you to think I would or could easily walk away from you. I love you so much Kyler." She lifts her head up and looks at me and I see a tear on her cheek. I wipe it away then say "We have three days left and I know we can make it. I love you so much too and fuck what anyone else thinks about our relationship."

   Lauren nods her head "you are my rock and could have given up on me but you didn't. For that I am truly grateful. I'm tired of worrying about what others think and it affecting us. So starting now... fuck everyone else's opinion and I promise to do better. I promise you, I am in this relationship 100%."

   Lauren kisses my lips tenderly then kisses from my mouth to my cheek, down my jaw line until she reaches my neck. She sucks on my sweet spot and I can't help but moan as I start throbbing between my legs. She quickly gets off my lap and I get up, throw my trash away then wrap my arms around her. "I think we need to finish what we started earlier today." Lauren laughs "that we do babe."

   She pulls away from me and turns around as she glances over her shoulder and winks then starts slowly stripping her clothes off in the hallway as she walks to the bedroom. I just freeze in place and watch her and her beautiful body. This woman, I swear she is sex on legs and I'm all for it.

   I quickly walk to the bedroom and as soon as I'm in the doorway I take my shoes and pants off. I start to take my shirt off and my phone starts ringing. All these interruptions today are pissing me off. Is it to much to ask for time with Lauren? I want her so damn bad and we keep getting interrupted.

   Lauren laughs after looking at me and picks my phone up off the bed. She walks over to me in all her naked glory, "it's Mary calling. You might want to answer it before she shows up out of the blue again." I throw my head back and groan. She laughs again and kisses my cheek. As I start to answer my phone it stops ringing. I sit on the edge of the bed and call my aunt back. The phone starts ringing as Lauren makes her way over to the bed slipping on her silk robe.

   Aunt Mary finally answers after the fourth ring. "Kyler, How are you?" I sigh, "I'm alright Aunt Mary." I feel the bed shift and look back and Lauren is crawling towards the top of the bed. Her ass is swaying from side to side as she moves and I can't help but stare. Aunt Mary's voice finally catches my attention and brings me out of my trance.

   "Kyler. What... what I want to say is," her voice is a little quieter than before but I hear her when she says "... I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Kyler." Just hearing my aunt apologize and the way she said it, I could tell from the emotion that she means it. Lauren moves and lays on her stomach giving me a concerned look. I glance at her and she mouths "are you okay?" I nod my head then say into the phone "Why would you even say all those things to me or more importantly to Lauren?"

   I hear Aunt Mary sigh, "Kyler, I... I know I should not have reacted the way I did. I'm sorry for that; it was very hateful of me. I realize that and you were right about your mom. She would be happy that you found someone you love that also loves you. Kyler, I love you and... I don't care who you're dating as long as you're happy." I can't believe what I just heard so I ask "do you really mean that?"

   Aunt Mary laughs a little then continues to talk. "Of course I mean it. I feel terrible and I know I hurt you more than I could ever imagine and I know it hurt Lauren too. Just from the way you talk so passionately about her and the way you look at her, I... I know you love her. I hope you both can forgive me. I want to apologize to her also." I softly sigh "Aunt Mary... I do forgive you. I don't want to but... I... I feel the need to."

   Aunt Mary releases a breath through the phone but before she can say anything I continue. "I appreciate you apologizing and just know that it honestly means a lot." My aunt cuts in "I really mean it Kyler and I honestly want to apologize to Lauren but I think it would be better done in person. After all, I did say some rather nasty things to her." I glance at Lauren and she is watching me with furrowed brows. I wink at her, "yes, Aunt Mary I think that would be a good idea. We are actually having a graduation dinner Friday and... I would like you to be here for it."

   Before I can say anything else Aunt Mary says "I wouldn't miss it for anything. My flight back home is not until Saturday afternoon anyway. I really hope I get the chance to apologize to Lauren before Friday's dinner though." I smile as I glance back at Lauren "I think that can be arranged and would be a good idea."

   "Okay Kyler, I will let you go. I will talk to you later and if I don't see you before graduation day I will see both of you then. Bye sweetheart." I say "bye" as I end the call and flop onto my stomach on the bed facing Lauren. She giggles and caresses my cheek. "I assume that conversation went well?" she asks. I shift a little closer to her and kiss her forehead. "Yeah it did. She apologized and wants to apologize to you too but in person. I'm really glad she apologized but she wouldn't have needed to if she wouldn't have overreacted in the first place and been a bitch."

   Laurens perfect pink lips curve into a smile as she hums agreeing. She leans forward and kisses my lips in a sweet kiss. I just melt into her as I return the kiss. Just feeling the gentle caress of her lips on mine makes me all tingly inside. Lauren pulls away from the kiss and brings her hand up to my cheek. Cupping my cheek, she caresses my soft tan skin. "Kyler, lets get in bed and call it a day. I'm ready to lay down and cuddle with you." I lean in and kiss her again, "sounds like a great way to end this crazy day."