53

Lauren's alarm goes off Monday morning so she can get up and get ready for work. I don't have to be at school as early as she does and can actually sleep a little later but I get up with her anyway. I sit up in bed and watch as she disappears into the bathroom. I get up, make our bed up and head to the kitchen to start the coffee and to fix a quick breakfast.

I walk back to the bedroom to let Lauren know breakfast is ready and she walks out of the bathroom with her beautiful naked body on display. I stop and lean against the doorway and just look at her. She catches my eyes in the mirror and smiles "you could have stayed in bed and slept a little longer." Still looking at her from the doorway I say "and miss having extra time to see your beautiful self, I don't think so."

I take a few steps towards Lauren still looking at her as she is putting her lacy bra and panties on. She catches me looking at her through the mirror when she looks back to it. Turning around she says "stop looking at me like that!" She laughs and steps forward and slaps my bicep. I smirk at her and wrap my arms around her. Instead of hugging Lauren, I run my fingers down her exposed skin and stop my hands at her ass and give it a big squeeze.

Laurens body automatically arches into me and she looks at me with those enchanting blue eyes "we don't have time this morning so don't start." I can't help but smirk at her and I lean in placing a chaste kiss to her delicious lips. "I know beautiful but I still have to tease you. Also, coffee and breakfast are ready so come join me."

I start to walk out and Lauren grabs my hand pulling me back to her. "I would be ready if you were not in here distracting me" she says and kisses my lips. When she pulls away she winks at me "okay let me get dressed and I'll be there." I nod my head smiling at her as I notice the hickey I left on her yesterday then I head back to the kitchen trying not to laugh.

When Lauren makes it to the kitchen she catches me eyeballing her neck. "Yes, I saw the hickey you left and had to cover it up." I just shrug as I smirk at her. After we eat I clean the kitchen up and she gets her shoes on and grabs her bag so she can head to the school.

I walk to the door with her and wrap one arm around her waist pulling her to me. We both close the gap between us for our last kiss until we both get home this afternoon. "Would you be opposed to lunch with me today?" I ask after pulling away from our kiss. Lauren smiles "that actually sounds great but I don't have time to fix anything." I caress her cheek "don't worry beautiful, I will take care of that and I will see you at lunch. Maybe I can even get a kiss."

Lauren slaps my arm playfully "don't push your luck; you know we can't do anything like that at school. We can however eat lunch in my office. I will see you at lunch baby, I love you." She kisses my cheek and opens the door to leave but I stop her by grabbing her hand. She looks at me confused but before she can say anything I kiss her lips "I love you too. Sorry I need one more kiss before you leave. See you at school beautiful." Lauren smiles then she kisses my cheek again and closes the door behind her so she can get to school.

I decide on salads for lunch today so I fix them into two small containers before I go jump in the shower. This is my last week of school and I am so ready for it to be over. I want my relationship with Lauren to be out in the open. I don't like having to hide to be with her but I don't regret a single second of us being together. She means the world to me and I would hide away with her forever if that was the only way we could be together.

Once I get ready I grab our lunches and head to school. I go to the teachers' lounge and put our salads for lunch in the fridge then head to my first class. First period was a little weird because of the way Ms. Smith was acting. After the whole incident between the two of us she has been keeping her distance from me. She has basically been ignoring me after that which I don't really care because I have Lauren and that was who I wanted all along. Today though Ms. Smith keeps staring at me every chance she gets.

Ms. Smith knows nothing can happen between us so I don't know why she is acting like this now. I don't know if I should say anything to Lauren about it or not. I mean it seems like she wants to flirt but I don't want anyone flirting with me because I'm with Lauren and that's the only person's attention I want. Maybe I will just see how the rest of the week plays out. I just hope Ms. Smith doesn't try anything. I will tell Lauren anyway but wait till we get home.

My second period class is as boring as ever so when it's finally lunch time I'm happy. More like I'm excited because I get to see the love of my life. She doesn't know it but I'm going to get a kiss before lunch is over. I just want to taste her lips on mine. I go to the teachers' lounge to grab our lunches. After closing the fridge I turn around and someone is standing right behind and I nearly run into them. I look and it's Ms. Smith. Why is she standing so close to me?

"What are you doing in the teachers' lounge Kyler?" Ms. Smith asks. I hold up the two containers of salad "getting mine and Laurens lunch." She nods her head and steps a little closer to me to the point I can feel her breath on my face. "So, having lunch with the stepmom today, huh?" I back up from her "yes" and move to go around her. Once I get by her, she grabs my arm to stop me and says "you could have lunch with me instead." I glare at her for a second and step away from her "no thank you, I'm eating with Lauren and sorry but I'm not interested." I leave the teachers' lounge and head straight to Laurens office.

When I get to the office I knock on Laurens door before going in. I've already screwed up once by just barging in, I will not make that mistake again. Once she says "come in" I go in and sit at her desk in front of her. As I'm handing her a salad I say "hey beautiful" and wink at her. She raises her eyebrows at me "Kyler". I hold my hands up "okay, I know." We start eating in silence and I am constantly stealing glances at her.

Just from the look on her face, it seems like something is bothering her. I put my fork down. "What's wrong Lauren?" She looks at me a few seconds then hands me two envelopes. One is from the Art Institute of San Antonio and one from Baylor University.

I lay both envelopes to the side and reach across the desk and grab Laurens hand. She tries to pull it away but I tighten my hold. "Lauren what's wrong?" She sighs "we have never discussed your plans for college. I guess I never took the time to think about that as a factor to us being together. I know you got letters from Memphis College of Art and The Savannah College of Art and Design. Both of those were forwarded to the apartment after you first moved in with me."

I squeeze Lauren's hand a little to get her to look at me. "What are you trying to say Lauren?" I ask with a lump in my throat. She pulls her hand away, stands up and turns looking out the window. "I know that those two schools were your top two choices. Now you got something from two universities here in Texas close to graduation. I don't want you to just settle for a different school because of me."

I stand up and walk around the desk to Lauren and turn her so she is facing me. I grab both of her hands "I'm not going to settle Lauren. I heard good things about all four schools. I just had not applied for the Art Institute or Baylor until after I moved in with you. I applied to both before we were actually together. Can we please talk about this at home instead and enjoy our lunch together?" She just nods her head.