48

Lauren and Julia go to the kitchen and start chatting again so I lay down on the couch letting them have their sister time. When they come back to the living room Lauren comes over and lifts my head to sit down. She rests my head in her lap as Julia walks into the living room.

Lauren strokes my cheek with the back of her fingers. "Just so you know, I heard you yesterday afternoon before I fell asleep for my nap." She winks at me as I feel my cheeks heat up a little. "I really thought you were asleep..."  Julia cuts in "Lauren took an afternoon nap? That's not like her, she never does that. She has always claimed that she couldn't sleep during the day."

I smirk "well she took a nap after I fu..." and I'm cut off by Lauren slapping me on my shoulder. I look at her and she says "you need to stop talking" and we both laugh a little. Julia looks at the both of us "after you what Kyler?" Lauren quickly says "nothing Jules" but I go ahead and say "after I fucked her she did." Lauren slaps my shoulder again and I can't help but laugh at her as her face turns red. Julia's face turns red too "oh my gosh, I shouldn't have asked."

"Well I guess I'm going to go and please you two, be careful. You only have a few days left and I want to see you two at graduation. Oh and Lauren if mom and dad don't know about your divorce you need to call and tell them." Lauren shakes her head "no I haven't told them and I know I need to. Nobody knows about it except for you and the superintendent because of Mike. I didn't want people to know until school was over especially since Kyler is living here with me." "Okay just wondering. Wait, you said the superintendent knows. How?"

Lauren walks over to Julia and gives her a hug "thank you for taking the time to listen to us and for finally understanding. I love you but I don't want to discuss that right now. Everything is fine and we will see you at graduation. By the way, how did you know I lived here?" I was actually wondering the same thing but figured Lauren must have told her but then again I didn't figure she would because of our situation.

Julia walks towards the door and stops in front of Lauren "from her graduation invitation you sent me. This is the return address that was on it." Realization sets in on Lauren's face. "Shit" she says as she rubs her hands down her face. "I was not thinking apparently when I sent Kyler's invitations out and put my address instead of Mike's address. How could I have been so stupid?"

I walk over to Lauren, wrap an arm around her waist and I kiss the side of her head "you're not stupid, it was a simple mistake. It's not like everyone that got an invitation is going to show up here." Julia nods in agreement "Kyler is right. I just wanted to visit a little with you and find out why you guys had moved out of that nice house. Now I know it's so you two bunnies can get your nasty on all the time."

Julia starts laughing until Lauren gives her a stern look that says 'shut the fuck up.' "I didn't get the apartment for that. I got it after I had the divorce papers drawn up so I would have somewhere to live." Julia looks at Lauren "oh so you moved out before the divorce. I thought maybe Mike had to pay for the apartment as part of the divorce." Lauren shakes her head "no I used some of my inheritance and paid for a six month lease. I figured that would give me time to figure out if I want to buy a house or not. Were you not listing earlier when you were told I got the apartment right before divorcing Mike?"

I look at Lauren a minute. I didn't know she had an inheritance. "Lauren" she looks at me "I didn't know you had an inheritance." Lauren nods "umm... yeah our grandfather left money to Julia and me. Julia used some of hers for college and since I had already finished college I left mine alone as more of an emergency fund."

I shrug "okay that's cool. Did Mike know about it? And not trying to be nosy but how much are you talking. I know these apartments were not cheap." Lauren laughs "he left each of us $500,000. I took out close to $20,000 for the apartment including furnishing it and utilities. After the divorce was finalized I put all that back into that savings account since I got money from the divorce plus it's been drawing interest since it's been in savings. And no your father didn't know about it." All I could say was "wow."

Lauren and Julia both laugh at me and Lauren kisses me softly on the lips. I put my hands on her hips and pull her closer trying to deepen the kiss. Before it gets heated Julia clears her throat "seriously you two, is a peck not enough" and Lauren pulls away smiling. As she turns back to Julia I smack her ass. She squeals and glances back at me biting her lip.

Julia opens the door to leave "bye you two, have fun sucking face and I will see you two in a few days. Kyler, graduation dinner for you two is on me, just figure out where you want to go. I honestly don't see how you two can be around each other at school when you can't keep your hands or mouths off of each other but I'm glad to see my sister this happy."

I laugh "trust me it's very hard but we make it work even though I just want to rip her clothes off and take her on her desk." Lauren whips her head around looking at me "Kyler!" I laugh at her expression. "What? It's true." I say with a smirk. Julia laughs "you two are too much. Maybe stop fucking so much and get to know more about each other. Especially since Kyler didn't know about the inheritance. Bye." And with that she closes the door.

Once Julia is gone Lauren turns to me "she apparently doesn't know that we already know most everything about each other. But I know there is always more to learn. I hope you're not mad I didn't tell you about the inheritance. It's not something I go around telling people and I was going to tell you once I felt like you were in this relationship for the long haul."

I take Laurens hands in mine "I understand why you didn't say anything and I'm not mad. I would have done the same thing if I were in your shoes." Lauren squeezes my hands "I know I didn't tell your father but for some reason I didn't feel comfortable enough to tell him. I know that sounds bad since he was my husband but I always wondered if I actually was in love with him. I never felt anything with him like I do with you. Something always felt off. I know I should not have married him but I thought it was what I wanted. I was 21 and stupid."

I stare at Lauren a few seconds thinking about what she said. It's a little weird hearing her talk about her relationship with my sperm donor. I actually hate thinking about the two of them together. I couldn't stand seeing him kiss her or even touch her. I think Lauren realizes the awkwardness of the conversation "sorry for talking about him to you." I shrug "it's okay. It's weird though hearing you talk about him like that especially with us being together now."