44

Lauren sighs "but if I am completely honest though, I... I love you more. I would willingly walk away from my job if I had to choose between it and you. In the few months we have known each other, you mean everything to me. Kyler, you are so worth the risk but I do have other worries besides someone finding out about us or me losing my job. I need to know for sure that you want this and that this is not just a fantasy for you."

I think I am in shock after what Lauren just said and I feel tears freely running down my face. Lauren reaches out for me and pulls me against her wrapping me in a warm, loving embrace and I can't help but cry more. She actually wants to be with me? She actually loves me?

Replaying her words over in my head makes me cry even harder. Lauren lays back on the couch pulling me with her until she is laying down on her back and I am on top of her. She doesn't even have to say anything, just being in her arms is enough to comfort me. I believe she knows what I am feeling because she feels the same thing since she is crying now too.

My head is resting on Lauren's chest and she is running one hand through my hair. After a few minutes we both stop crying and just hold each other in silence. Lauren breaks the silence, "Kyler we have just a few days of school left until you graduate. We just have to be careful but I think we can make this work if you really want this." She kisses the top of my head and I squeeze her because I am so happy.

"I was scared to come back Lauren because I really thought you were going to tell me we couldn't be together. I was going to come back, pack my stuff and leave to make it easier on you." I raise my head and look into her eyes. "I love you so much Lauren, more than you know. I want this so much and I want you so much. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be my first and last relationship, my only relationship." I lean down and peck her soft lips.

As I pull away from Laurens lips she bites her bottom lip and pulls my face back to hers. Barely brushing her lips against mine she whispers "I want more than a peck Kyler." Smiling down at her I hold myself up with one hand and cup her face with my other. I just stare down at her for a couple seconds caressing her face with my thumb. I move my thumb and slowly trace her bottom lip. I feel her body shiver beneath me and I smile because of the effect I have on her.

Lauren bites her lip again and I feel the throbbing between my legs. She just doesn't know what that lip bite does to me. I push my hips down against her and lean down to whisper in her ear. "That always turns me on when you bite your lip." Before moving away, I kiss and lightly suck on her sweet spot right below her ear then lightly bite her neck and I hear her moan. I move back to look at her and her lust filled eyes look up at me seductively "I want you to take me Kyler, now. Please take me."

"Fuck" is all I can say as I move to the side and unbutton Lauren's pants. I slip my hand into her pants and skim my fingers across her panties. Her panties are damp already just from the little bit I messed with her sweet spot. I slip my hand inside her panties, down between her legs and I feel her wetness. With a smirk I say, "Damn... you are already so wet." I pull my hand back out of her pants and sit up enough to pull her pants and panties down for better access. Once Laurens's pants and panties are down her thighs, I lean in and kiss her as I slip my middle and ring finger into her soaking wet pussy.

She moans into my mouth and I start pumping my fingers deep in her. She arches her back, breaking the kiss and moans loudly. I sit up enough so I'm straddling one of her legs and she pushes her shirt and bra up exposing her erect nipples as I keep my fingers pumping in her. I lean down and take her left nipple in my mouth sucking hard. I hear "oh fuck..." leave her sexy lips and that alone makes me pump my fingers faster.

I swap to her right nipple and take it in my mouth and suck hard on it too. I graze my teeth over the tip of her nipple and pump my fingers harder as her walls tighten around my fingers. "Keep going Kyler...." she moans as she starts grinding her hips in rhythm with my thrusting fingers. I curl my fingers inward hitting her g-spot and bite her nipple. Lauren moans louder and yells, "Shit Kyler... I'm... I'm going to... fuck!!"

I release her nipple and move my lips to hers for a passionate kiss and whisper "cum for me baby." She shivers as her orgasm takes over and she cums all over my fingers. Still slowly pumping my fingers I help her ride her orgasm out. I slowly pull my fingers out and bring them to my lips as she is watching me. I lick some of her juices off my fingers "damn... you taste so fucking good" then lick my fingers clean. "That was so hot." I say against her lips. She looks at me "what was?" I smile at her and say "You. You looked so fucking amazing the whole time."

She smiles and brings both of her hands to my face. Cupping my face, "I love you Kyler" then pulls my face to hers. She licks my lips tasting herself on me and kisses me passionately. Breaking the heated kiss for air "I love you too beautiful. God I love you so much and I'm glad you are mine." She smiles at me and says sleepily "I'm yours and you are mine." I help pull her panties and pants back up then she closes her eyes and drifts off into a peaceful sleep with a slight smile on her face.

I shift to the side of Lauren a little and prop my arm up to rest my head in my hand. I just stare at her, watching her sleep. I know, kind of creepy to stare at her like this but I can't help it. She is just so beautiful and I can't believe I am here with her. I slowly bring my other hand away from Lauren's waist and lightly trace her defined jawline with my fingers. I softly trace her lips then lean forward and lightly kiss her. As I pull away I hear her lightly hum and I can't help but smile. I look down over her body then back to her face. I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman. There is no doubt about it even though the thought of it scares me.

I gently stroke her cheek and whisper "you are absolutely beautiful and such an amazing woman that I am so deeply in love with. I want to fall asleep and wake up with you by my side and in my arms for the rest of my life. I want to love you and cherish you the way you deserve. I just hope you will let me and that you feel the same about me. You have my heart and the power to break it which scares me. You are my little piece of heaven on earth and I love you."