72

I kiss Lauren again softly "let's go to bed." She looks at me for a few seconds then replies "I didn't know you could umm... cum just from me... cuming. That's... incredibly sexy and I have never felt anything like that before." I smile and kiss her "I have never done that before but I have dreamed about you riding my face." She looks at me with a raised eyebrow and her face turns red then she asks "you've never done what before?"

I laugh "well actually I've never done either actually. I look at Lauren and her face is red. I kiss her cheek "now, I just want to hold you in my arms and sleep." She smiles and kisses me with force. It's one of those kisses where you can feel the love she has for you just pouring out of her through just one kiss. I kiss her back just as forcefully.

We break the kiss and get comfortable in bed with her laying in my arms and her head on my chest. "We need to shower but I guess that can wait till morning. I love you Kyler... so very much." Lauren whispers as she kisses my chest. I can't help but smile hearing those three words. I kiss the top of her head "I love you to Lauren, more than you know."

Lauren drifts off to sleep as I lay here with thoughts of graduation running through my head. I don't want to wait for a couple months after I graduate to be seen out in public with her as my girlfriend. I know exactly what I'm going to do and hope it doesn't backfire on me. Guess there's only one way to find out. Now I am really ready for Thursday to get here. Finally I drift off into a peaceful sleep.

I wake up Wednesday morning to an empty bed. I look at the clock and realize it's 7:45. Fuck, I'm going to be late for school. I get up and quickly shower, put on black ripped jeans and a light grey v-neck shirt that is cut low and shows the top of my breast and grey Vans. I brush my teeth then grab my backpack and keys and as I get to the door, I remember I don't have to go to school because I'm exempt from my finals. Shit, I panicked for nothing. I laugh at myself because I know I looked crazy rushing to get ready.

Since I'm awake, dressed and missing Lauren, I will go to the school and see her. I know she has end of the year stuff to deal with but I miss her terribly bad. I stop by Starbucks and get her favorite bagel and a caramel macchiato. I get to the school and head inside to the front office. Mrs. Scott greets me as I go to Lauren's office. I knock and wait for her say come in. I still know not to make the mistake of barging in her office again. Learned that lesson quite well.

"Come in" Lauren's sexy voice says from behind the door. I open the door and slowly walk in. She is reading a paper and hasn't looked up yet to notice me. When I close the door she finally looks up. Her beautiful lips break out into a big smile as she sees me. Walking towards her desk her eyes travel from my face down to my feet then back up. She licks her lips as I stop in front of her desk.

Lauren stands and walks around to the front of her desk. Before I can say anything, Lauren takes the bagel and caramel macchiato from me and sits them on her desk. Next thing I know, she grabs me by my shirt and pulls me in crushing our lips together in a hungry kiss.

She lets go of my shirt and her hands go right to my ass giving it a hard squeeze as she pulls me against her. I can't stop the moan that escapes my mouth and I arch into her. Lauren pushes me backwards until my back hits the door to her office and I feel a rush of arousal through my body. She crashes her lips to mine again then moves down my jawline to my neck. She has never been like this at school or taken control like this but right now I'm not complaining.

Lauren pushes one of her legs between mine as she straddles one of my thighs. Her skirt rides up and she starts grinding against my leg. As she is covering my neck in kisses, I pull her into me so I am straddling her thigh. I start grinding on Lauren's thigh as she kisses down the v-neck opening of my shirt to the top of my breast. "Fuck Lauren" I whisper as I grind harder and a loud moan escapes my mouth.

As soon as Lauren hears me moan, she stops and quickly backs away from me straightening her skirt. "Why... why did you stop?" I ask as I still feel the throbbing between my legs. "I shouldn't have done that." Lauren explains as she moves back behind her desk. "I-I got carried away... when I saw you, last night came to mind when... when I was... when you..." she trails off as her face turns red.

"Ughhh" I groan out load. "Kyler... I'm sorry. I could not control myself for some reason. I know that is not fair to you." Lauren says with a sigh. I compose myself as I walk towards her. "It's okay Lauren." I say softly. I mean, yes I am a little disappointed because I am so aroused and did not want to stop but I know we needed to. She got carried away and I'm glad that I can have that effect on her just by her looking at me.

"No Kyler, it's not okay. I should have never done that. That was wrong of me to get you that worked up and..." I cut her off "Seriously it's fine, it was hot. You were so hot. You are always hot and damn, the way you took control was extremely sexy." I say as I look in her eyes. With tears forming in her eyes, she says "I-I know you..." and trails off.

I'm confused as to why Lauren is so upset. I try to caress her cheek but she turns her head away from my hand and wipes her eyes. I don't know what's up with her but I know now is not the time to get into it. I step forward so our chests are nearly touching. I step forward again making her back into her desk. With her pinned between her desk and my body I hold her face and kiss her passionately. I break the kiss while still holding her face, I look her in the eyes "I love you and I always will." I kiss her again but more gentle as a way of proving my devotion to her.

"I'm going to go so you can get back to work. I promise you everything is fine so stop overthinking anything." She nods her head in understanding but still seems unsure. "I... I love you, I truly do and thank you for the treats." She says softly. I smile and give her a quick peck on the lips. "I love you too and your welcome. Thank you for giving me something to look forward to." I wink at her and she starts blushing as I head out her office door.