37

Just... just kiss me, please" Lauren whispers. "Lauren, I..." she cuts me off when she quickly leans forward, crashing her lips into mine. I am a little shocked but soon move my lips in sync with hers as she holds my jaw slowly kissing me. She presses her lips slightly harder against mine as a faint noise of pleasure escapes her throat. Just that sound alone shoots straight to my core. This may be so wrong but it feels so right.

Lauren softly moans and sinks her teeth into my bottom lip. I grab her hips and push her against the wall as I slip my tongue between her lips exploring her mouth. After a few seconds, I pull away and lean my forehead against hers. We are both breathing heavy but she breathes out "Kyler." I close my eyes and slightly shake my head "you can't get mad at me because I only did what you asked."

Lauren studies me as she rests her head against the wall. Barely above a whisper she says "I'm not mad there's just... there's just something about you..." and her blue eyes glance to my lips. I lace one hand in her hair and pull her back into me. Our lips meet and I swear for some reason this kiss feels different and it's not rushed. This kiss is soft and sensual and I feel explosions in my chest as my heart is racing. Lauren slips her arms around my neck and I grip her waist. I love the feel of her body pressed against mine.

I move my hands down under her ass and pick her up. She wraps her legs around me and I carry her to her bedroom. Breaking our kiss I lay her on the bed. Her eyes are closed, cheeks are flushed and her chest is rising and falling quickly. I spread her legs open and crawl on the bed in between them rubbing my hands up her legs to her thighs then across her toned stomach. My hands move up her sides as I brush my thumbs over the edge of her breast and I hear her inhale sharply. I continue to move my hands up to her shoulders, to her neck then to her face.

I just hover over Lauren biting my bottom lip looking down at her while holding myself up with one hand and gently stroke her face with my other hand. God she is so beautiful. I can't help but stare at her and get lost in everything that is Lauren. I remove my hand from her face to hold myself up with both hands and look at her a little more. After stopping my movements Lauren slowly opens her lust filled eyes looking up at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I smile "You are just so beautiful and I've been dreaming about this since the day I met you." I lower myself on top of Lauren and start kissing her again. I leave her lips and kiss down her jawline to her neck grazing my teeth over her skin. I feel her tense up below me but the more I kiss her neck the more she relaxes. I kiss right under her ear and she arches her back off the bed and lets out a moan. I know I found her sweet spot so I continue kissing there then lick across it making her moan even more. I move back to kissing her mouth and explore the inside with my tongue. Moaning into my mouth with her eyes closed, I feel her arms wrap around me pulling me down more onto her.

I break the kiss and move off of her before anything happens and she freaks out and stops all of this. If I don't stop now there will be no way I can stop and I don't want her to regret anything. I lay on my side facing her with my head propped up on my hand. With my other hand I start gently stroking her face, tracing her features. She slowly opens her eyes and stares at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

I lean forward bringing my lips close to hers again. Ghosting my lips over hers and without thinking I say, "God I love you." I hear her gasp and I realize I just said that out loud. I don't regret telling her but I don't want to scare her away either. I close my eyes for a minute and hear Lauren take a deep breath "K-Kyler p-please don't say that when you..." I open my eyes as she turns her head and starts to turn over away from me.

I put my arm around her to stop her and turn her back over on her side to face me. I lightly run my thumb in circles on her cheek "Lauren, look at me." She looks at me with glossy eyes. "I don't say those three words to just anyone. Hell the only people I've ever said that to is my mom and aunt. And the type of love I feel for you is way different from what I feel for them. I've never been in love but I mean it when I say that to you Lauren. I. Love. You." I say kissing her lips after each word. "I am in love with you. I know you don't feel the same about me but I just want you to know. I know we haven't known each other that long but I can't keep it to myself anymore."

Lauren turns onto her back and closes her eyes. I push myself up and straddle her. Her eyes are still closed and I see tears escaping. I lean down and kiss the tears as they fall. "Lauren, open your eyes and look at me." She opens her eyes but doesn't look up at me. "What's wrong, why are you crying?" She finally looks at me "I've... I've never felt this type of love from anyone before. I-I see it in your eyes Kyler and I can just... feel it somehow. It scares me. It scares me because... I feel the same way about you even though I've tried to tell myself I didn't. I... I love you too. I know I shouldn't love you like that and I love you more than I know I should but I can't help it. I've tried fighting what I feel and I don't know if I can keep fighting it."

While still straddling Lauren I lean down and kiss her lips again. I kiss her passionately, not using any tongue this time. She kisses me with just as much passion. The love we feel for each other is clearly visible in this passionate kiss. We are talking to each other through this kiss and it's the greatest feeling that washes over me.

We break away from the kiss to catch our breath. I move down Lauren so my body is more between her legs and partially on the bed and partially on her. I run my hands slowly down her legs and stop just below the bottom of her shorts. I move my hands towards the inside of her thighs then back to the front.

I can feel Lauren trembling below my touch. I lightly kiss her thigh while seductively moving my hands back to her inner thighs. As I kiss towards Lauren's inner thigh I hear her moan and grab the sheets. I look up at her placing one more kiss on her inner thigh then move back up to kiss her sexy lips.

Lauren pulls away from the kiss and says "Kyler, I umm... I... I've never been with a woman." I smile at her "I know and I'm glad to be your first. Just like I'm glad you will umm... be my... first." Her eyes go wide as she looks at me with a shocked expression. "Wait, what? What do you mean?" She asks in a high pitched voice. "Well, I've messed with plenty of girls but I've never let anyone return the favor." She still looks shocked. "So you're a virgin?" Lauren asks with raised eyebrows. "Well I pleasured myself for the first time a few weeks ago while thinking about you but... yeah." With raised eyebrows Lauren says "wow" as she looks deep into my eyes.

~~~A/N~~~

Hey everyone, just dropping in the see how you guys are enjoying the story. I'm having fun writing this one and developing the characters, especially Kyler and Lauren. Thanks for reading and voting!

~Eden Shay