50

I pull Lauren against me so our bodies mold together. Her breath hitches at the contact and I feel her press closer against me and she kisses me deeply. Our breasts rub together as our kiss deepens and I move one hand down and squeeze her ass which causes her to moan. Just hearing her makes me moan and she opens her mouth wider as my tongue invades her mouth. I taste and explore every inch of Lauren's mouth and I feel her tongue against mine as both of our hands roam and caress each other's body. It's like we cannot get enough of each other.

I push Lauren onto her back and crawl on top of her. Her legs wrap around me as she starts kissing down my jawline. Her fingers slowly trace down my back causing tingles to shoot straight between my legs. She kisses back up my jaw and stops by my ear and whispers "touch me Kyler..." Her breath sends shivers down my spine causing me to tremble. I trace my fingers down her toned body and stop at her hip bone.

Lauren looks at me with lust filled eyes and she gasps as I move my fingers lower and stop right above her clit. I feel her muscles twitch and she runs her fingers down my back then desperately whispers "please..." I smirk at Lauren and move my hand down resting it right on her folds. I can feel the heat and wetness on my hand and she thrusts her hips upwards trying to get contact with my hand and relieve the pressure between her legs.

I move my hand and kiss right below Laurens ear and whisper "you are so drenched, aren't you?" I kiss her sweet spot below her ear again and I feel her tremble. Lauren is breathing heavy as she tries to say "y-yes... always... for you..." as my fingers slip up between her folds to her clit. She thrusts her hips upward and as soon as I reach her swollen clit and put pressure on it she moans loudly.

I add more pressure to Laurens clit and move my fingers in tight circles. She starts grinding her hips to the pace of my fingers. Slowly I stop rubbing her clit and slip my fingers back down to her slit thrusting two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. She arches her back and gasps "Kyler..."  I thrust my fingers deep and I whisper "yes my love." I kiss her neck and make my way up her jaw line to her luscious lips.

As I curl my fingers inward putting pressure on Lauren's g-spot she bucks her hips "please Kyler... make me cum." I shift my body to the side some so I can use my other hand to rub Laurens clit as I keep thrusting my fingers deep in her. With two fingers circling her clit and two fingers deep in her pussy Lauren hits her orgasm hard and fast. Her hips slow their movement as the spasms rock her body.

As Lauren rides her orgasm out I slow my fingers on her clit and slowly pull my other fingers out of her as she trembles slightly. Once my fingers are out I bring them to my mouth and lick them clean. I love her taste so much I swear it's like a drug and I'm an addict. I just can't get enough. Lauren opens her eyes to meet mine "I love you, Lauren."

Lauren smiles and caresses my cheek "I love you too, sweetheart and now it's my turn to show you." Lauren flips us over so she is on top and leans forward claiming my lips in a hungry kiss. The kiss deepens as we explore each other's mouth with our tongues. She digs her nails into me as she grabs my hips and grinds against me. She breaks from the kiss and looks down at me and I can see nothing but love in her eyes.

Lauren kisses me again and runs her fingers over my body. My breath catches in my throat as her hands move and grip my hips as she slowly starts grinding against me again. "Lauren" I moan as I feel my arousal grow and I look up at the beautiful woman above me.  Her right hand slides between our bodies as she makes her way to my wet pussy. Just with the grinding Lauren has done on me I know I won't last long.

Just as those thoughts were in my head they were quickly replaced with pleasure as I feel Lauren thrust two fingers into my pussy. She thrust her fingers fast and hard and I feel the beginning of my climax in my stomach. I tightly grip Lauren's upper arms as my body shudders with pleasure and my walls tighten around her fingers. I scream "Oh... yes!" as she keeps thrusting her fingers in me.

As I am coming down from my orgasm, Lauren pulls her fingers out and licks them clean then wraps her arms around me in a warm embrace. I wrap my arms around her as she rests her body on mine. I lightly kiss her chest "that felt so good. I... I couldn't hold off any longer." Lauren laughs a little and releases her embrace to look at me. "It's okay, love." She then tucks some hair behind my ear and leans down kissing my lips.

We quickly go shower so we can get back in bed. Once out of the shower, I lay down on the bed. Lauren settles beside me on the bed resting her head on my chest. We lay in silence as I feel her breathing against me. Just the simple feeling of her breathing relaxes me and I feel like nothing in the world matters as long as I am here with her. Stroking her hair I lift my head to glance at Lauren and she has fallen asleep. I whisper "good night beautiful" as I kiss the top of her head and smile.

I can't believe we actually spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. We did not even eat dinner but I'm not complaining. We made love all afternoon after Julia left. Today ended perfectly and I couldn't be happier. I close my eyes and drift off into a peaceful sleep with the love of my life in my arms.