Overprotective

Marinette POV

I'm walking down the streets of New York city with my honerary brother Peter Parker.Lets just say he's very protective of me.Since I was hired to help design a new suit for iron man and the rest of the avengers.

I bumped into him by accident and then got to know each other.We're also attending the same school.He often helps when I'm to stubborn to sleep when I'm in a design frenzy.

We both know of each other being hereos. I even helped to incorporate more web fluent storage in his suit.That way he doesn't run out.He also thought me a few strengthening swinging tecnieks.

We're inseparable and act like real siblings.As I was walking I was also talking with Peter."So Peter have you decided how you're going to ask MJ out?"

He blushed as he looked at me."No not yet but it's gonna be amazing and unieke. I just don't know how.Do you like anyone Mari?"Before she can answer she walked into something and fell.She looked up and was met with blue eyes.Make that walked into someone.

"Are you alright miss...""Marinette and I'm fine.""I'm glad my name's Jason."He gave me a blinding smile before he was pulled away with three boys.I blushed as he looked back at me and winked.

"So you like him.He'll have to fight me to show me he'll look after you."I looked at him raising a brow."So you're going overprotective brother mode on me.Alright so MJ will have to prove herself to me then."I crossed my arms looking at him."That's different..."I cut him of.

"Hows it different you want to fight any boy who shows attention to me."I walked away only to bump into Jason again."We've got to stop meeting like this."He said with a cheeky smile."Tell me about it this ia how I met almost everyone I know."He laughed and shook his head as Peter cane around the corner."Don't you dare go overprotective brother mode again."