Drawn to you 4

No one POV

The bell rang just as Damian was about to exit the class a leach decided to stick to his arm.He harsly riped his arm away from her.She fell flat on her but.She started fake crying getting a bunch of glares from most of his new classmates.

"Why would you tell him to push me Marinette?"the girl said through tears.He looked at the bluenette.She had a bord expression."Simple I didn't it was your choice to attach to him like the leach you are.O and btw leave my soulmate alone."Damian blushed at the soulmate part.He walked towards her and put his arm around her waist.

She sqeeked in suprise but then relaxed in his arms.He smiled at her then glared at Lila."I would appreciate it if you won't cling to or even touch me in anyway aswell as leave my soulmate alone.If not be prepared for a katana at your throat."

The class quickly got Lila of the floor and headed to the stadium.Damian still had his arm around her waist as Nino and Chloe approached them.Nino also had his arm around Chloe's waist."So I see Mari found her soulmate just like we did."Chloe said.She had a talent in dancing and her dance's was always inspired by Nino.Same with Nino's songs.

Once they're joined together she looks like a professional and his music also does.It happend after Marinette forgave Chloe.They where practicing when Nino put on a song he wrote called 'a Queen doesn't need a king.'She did a dance she called 'Search for my love.'It fit perfectly with the song.They then discovered being soulmates.

"Look's that way.Before I forget to say Damian you should smile more.It makes you look cute."he blushed then smirked."Well you should be more confident Angel.It makes you look hot."she blushed then smiled.

They made there way to the stadium.As they entered everyone stared at the newly found soulmate.They heard a thub then another.They saw the teacher and the other new kid fainted.Damian  smirked then said"Tt get up before I decapitate you with my katana."both shot up right.

"Alright I have to take a photo before we start Dick and Bruce won't believe me if I topd them."Jason said and took a photo.Which resulted in Damian chasing him."Alright as we're demonstrating we're doing laps!"Jason shouted.