Babysitting

Nino's POV

Mari and Damian is on date night so they asked us to watch Katherine while they're out.Adrien quickly left to get her toys.Katherine is almost exactly like Marinette except she has a bit tanner skin and green eyes."Say Nino.""Dada"I've been trying to get her to say Nino for almost half an hour."Ni-no""Dada!"I sighed."Shit."Katherine giggled."Shit."I instantly grew pale.

"Nino I've got her teddy...""Shit."Adrien stood frozen also becoming pale."Damian's going to kill us."He said just above a wisper."I don't care about Damian I'm worried about Marinette."

Adrien grew even paler."O shit!"Katherine said then giggled."At least it's​ not other words."What's up fuckers!"Jason yelled as he walked in.My eyes grew wide."Fuckers."Jason froze instantly.

"Pixie and Demon Spawn is going to hang me."he yelled and ran away.Just then they returned from theyr date. "Fuckers." Katherine said as she saw them.Damian grew angry and Marinette seemed shocked."Todd get yourself down here."Damian yelled and we heard something break."O shit."That snapped Marinette out of her seprise.She turned towards us."Nino what did I say about saying those things infront of my baby."she asked calmly.

I'm in deep shit now.The calm before the storm. I swallowed the lump in my throat."Not to say it in from of her."She glared at me."What did you do?"she raised a brow at me."I accidentally said it in front​ of her."She sighed pinching her temple's."I give you 3 seconds to get lost or your 6 feet under."I didn't have to be told twice. I sprinted to get away.