Revenge

"No one lies about my mother!"the class turned to Marigold that sat at the back of the class.Her eyea was no longer blue bell blue but had a bit of green mixed into it and her hands glowed purple.A plant that was nearby started to grow on controllaby.Its pot broke from the growth.The windowns shattered as vines from different plants entered.

They serounded Marigold when it opened she wore a purple skin tight dress.The dress went till mid thigh and had flowers of purple on the top of it.She also had a purple flower chocker.Her hair was in twin buns on top of her head.She glared at the brunette that paled.She looked at the girl.Most of the class serounded the frightened brunette.One of the students steped towards the bluenette that's glare is still fixed onto the brunette.

Marigold POV

I glared at Lila as I saw Adrien approaching me.He was about to touch me when I comanded my plants to grab him.The obeyed and he was hanging upside down.A akuma flew through the air approaching me. I grabbed it with my hands.Succesfully trapping it.The lights in my hands glowed purple and I released the now white butterfly.It landed on a flower I grew for it.

I looked at my class. I used my vines to take my friends.They didn't even looked bothered.Chlie actually looked bored."Marigold please stop using your powers before your mom shows...Talked to soon."My mother came through the window.The bats close behind. I glared at Max because I know he made a portal for them.

She let go of assgrest then let my friends go."Marigold Isley you're in so much trouble!"my mom exclaimed."Mom I had to this bitch lied about you. I won't let her fucking lie about my family.You're one of the most inspirational people I know.

You went from a villian to one of the Gotham shirens.You aunty Selene and aunt Harley have turned over a new leave then she comes and makes it sound like your monsters. I won't let her get away with that."I wiped away a few tears.More and more tears ran down my face.I let the plants put me down and fell to my knees sobbing.

Damian ran info the class in his civilian form and hugged me. I sobbed into his chest.My mother ordered all the plants to leave.She walked over to me.Damian let me go and my mom hugged me.She caressed my hair till I calmed down."Thanks my little blossom for defending our names. I nodded then felt dizzy.

Geuss using that much power took allot of my energy.She pulled away from the hug. I felt like I was falling but Damian had his arm around my waist. I yawned then before I could respond Damian picked me up bfidal style and walked out of the class with me. I nuzzeld into his chest and let darkness consume my counshions.Not before feelings Damian press a kiss to my temple.

Hey guys

So I'm working on a One shot called "Bite me💋".It's a Daminette vampire one.I'm gonna try getting images but no promises and just saying it's a long story.I don't know when I'll upload it but I will.Just gonna take a bit long because it's allot of wrighting.

So stay safe.Stay yourself.Keep reading.Till next time.

🌷🌼🌻🌺💐🌸💮🏵️🌹🥀🌱🌲🍃🐞🐝🦋🐾🐢🐍🐲🦊🐵🐴🐰