Mermaid 2

Damian POV

The door flew open revealing the blond mermaid but in human form in a oversized hoodie."Maribug are you alright?"She asked glaring at me."Yeah my fin is still injured that's why I can't transform."Drake came in after her."What the hell are you talking about!"He asked."Do you have kelp we must put it on her fin?It'll help her heal faster."she said. I stood up of my chair and walked to Grayson."Do we have any kelp the mermaid I have had her fin injured and apperantly needs kelp to help heal."

He gave me a sceptical look but handed me some kelp. I took it and walked back to my room."Is this enough?"I asked.She glared but took the kelp.She took her friends​tail and placed it on her lap.She gently wrapped it around her fin.She wimpered as it touched her injured fin.She relaxed once it was around her fin.

"Thank Queenie it feels much better."she said. I only now looked at her.She has blue black hair and blue bell eyes.Her tail is pink it suited her.The green of the kelp kontrasing against her tail.It sparkled as the last ray's of sunlight shown through my window.Making her look angelic.

The sun aluminated her figure.Her hair having a bit more blue to it.Her skin shinning from the water droplets still on it.Her thick lashes as she blinks looks almost as if it's in slow motion.Only making her look more angelic.