Bad luck meet lady luck 2

Marinette's POV

I finally make it to my hotel room.Soaking wet might I add.I'm soaked to the bone and its 3am so its another sleepless night.As soon as I get in my hotel room the kwamis all fly out and go to the heater to warm up.I take some clothes and go to the shower.

When I finished I take out my scetchbook and then sit on my bed to draw.I was doing a Gotham inspired outfit.I basically walked around the whole city so I know what it's supposed to look like.I kept feeling someone's eyes on me.Luckily the kwamis where out of sight.

I looked up and saw the white of Robins mask.He's on the building across from the hotel looking through my window.I saw Red Hood hit him aside the head and they where of again.Plagg came over to me and started laughing.

"Kitten if people didn't know you they would think you have more bad luck than a black cat." He snickered and ate a piece of camembert.Don't ask where he got it I honestly don't know and gave up on ever trying to."I wonder why maby because the god of destruction and bad luck is always with me.

"Hey even lady luck needs bad luck now and again.Imagine how boring life would be without it.Plus no one would be able to live without me." he said and winked at me."If you say so plagg.""Great guardian you have a visitor. "I heard sass say.There standing is non other than robin himself.But not just him the whole bat clan.

" We need some information lady luck."Red hood spoke.Plagg just snickered."I wasn't planning on sleeping so why not."

Someone requested it so here you go part 2.Do you want a part 3?