School field trip

Marinette POV

We are hosting a class from Gotham in a few days.Lila keeps lying and saying she's dating Damian Wayne.Believe me if she knew him like I do she wouldn't lie about him.The irony is that it's his class that is coming to visit.

"Yeah Damiboo said he missed me so much he is going to pay for a ticket so that I can go visit him in Gotham."That officially makes 25 lies about him.Me and Chloe have been recording each lie about him.He may be my childhood rival but hey no one deserves the stuf Lie-la lies about.

Like Serouisly one lie was him taking her to go and eat at a steakhouse.If he hears that one she is dead.Everyome excluding my idiotic class knows Damian Wayne is a vegetarian. I silently laughed as Chloe intimidated Lila."I lived on mars but realised I didn't have any sheep up their so I came back."Chloe said in a Lila Impression. I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

Just as me and Chloe giggled Miss Bustier walks in with my old class.Yeah I attended school at Gotham until the age of 13.The class hasn't changed much except a few people are there I don't recognised.

"Morning class this is the class that we are hosting.May you please introduce yourselves and then my class will do the same."They nodded and everyone introduced themselves.All except me.

"I am going to let our class representative show you're class around the school.Could you plea..."Miss Bustier looked at my seat and saw it empty."Sure thing miss Bustier."I said behind my old class making a few of them jump."Mariiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!"Most of them yelled and tackled me to the ground. I giggled as they all hugged me.

"Guy's can't breathe!"they laughed and let me go."Monsieur Demon."I looked at Damian who glared at me. I glared back as our old class laughed."Nice to see you again Angel."I pouted.

"Serouisly Angel thats even worse than Chats nicknames for Ladybug."my class glares at me while my old class looks confused."What is Chat and ladybug some TV show or something?"Selest asked.She was a close friend to me when we where in Gotham."They are Paris hereo's."