Demigod (1)

Percy POV

Grover just informed me and Annabeth of a demigod and a protecter in Paris.We where assigned to go get them before the monsters do.If the monsters get to them we might not get them back in time.No let's focus where almost there.

Marinette POV

Today where at the Louvre museum.We are at the ancient Greek excibits.Miss Bustier has been looking at me weirdly this whole time.Nino also noticed it."Nino do you know why Miss Bustier has been looking at me strangely?"he shook his head no.

~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~Break~~~~~~~~~~

Miss Bustier asked to speak with me for a few minutes. I listened and went with her."You know Marinette these are some of the most ancient Greek artifacts.You know this isn't the only thing from greek."I looked at her with a raised brow.

"Um miss what else is from greek then?"she laughed and looked at me.Suddenly she changed into a monster with wings."Marinette!!"I heard nino yell as he tossed me my yo-yo. I know a yo-yo isn't an actual weapon.With me it is. I created a string that can't be cut or broken so it works.

Just as the monster was about to attack me a boy jumped infront of me with a sword.A girl with brown hair pulled me towards my friend. I saw another boy standing with him. I looked back and saw that the boy killed the monster.

"We should get going before another one comes.Grover which one is the protector?"he asked and the other boy with crutches pointed towards Nino."I will take you to Marinettes mom.She doesn't know who her father is.But Percy you will be suprised aswell."I followed allong to my house.

As soon as we entered my mother looked towards Nino who nodded.She closed the bakery and showed us to my room."They found her didn't they?"my mom questioned."Jip Miss Bustier was one of them.Luckily my cousin and his friends saved us.But I think you should tell her who her father is."

She sighed and looked towards me."Marinette I know this is going to be hard to understand but you're a demigod.Before tou ask a demigod is the offspring of a god and a human.A god isn't allowed to have contact with they're mortal offspring.

Unfortunately it's even more dangerous for you.You are Poseidon's daughter and was chosen by Tikki the goddess of luck."I looked at my mom shocked."Hows that possible I thought a god can only have a child each millennium.How can he have two."the boy that had the sword questioned.

"I heard of this Tikki the goddess of luck chooses a single god each thousand years to have a child.She then looks over the child.That child doesn't just have they're parents power but also has hers.They're extremely powerful almost as powerful as a god.She has luck and water powers on her side.She is almost like royalty to demigods."

Percy's POV

"Uh guy's we should get her and my cuz to camp before the monsters show up again."Grower said.We nodded and I let her say goodbye to her mother."Alright sis let's get going."she nodded and we ran.It's true she has luck on her side everytime a monster is close it runs into a tree or lightning hits it.It's either luck or we know who's Zues's favourite.

Just as we're about to be at camp Marinette gets bitten on her arm.I cut it's head of and helped Marinette into camp. I took her to the water. I was about to heal her but she placed her hand into the water and it went onto her.A light emerged and she was healed. I have to get use to this.Other campers serounded us and Marinette hid behind her protector."Mari it's ok they're like you.I'll stay with you because I'm your protector so I won't leave promise."She took a deep breath then blue light serounded her then a red one.

It faded revealing Marinette in a dress that was red at the top and had a blue skirt.She had a red and blue streak in her hair.Her eyes glowed red.She placed her hands on each other and a creature appeared as she opened them."Hello children I'm Tikki the Goddess of luck and creation. I came to inform you that the one blessed by Plagg the god of bad luck and destruction is in danger.He lives in Gotham so please save him or else chaos will be brought to earth."The creature disappeared and Marinette fell to the floor."Mari!"I yelled and ran to her. I caught her and carried her to her cabin.

"Alright you heard Tikki we'll head to Gotham to safe another demigod.Guy's suit up Gotham is a place that crawls with monsters we have to be ready for everything."I said."Well you won't be able to find him without me."I heard someone say behind."Marinette you should rest.""No I won't you may not know but this is my soulmate who's in danger and I'm the only one who knows who he is."I sighed and rubbed my temple's."Fine let's get going then."

Guys who do you want to be Damian's mother like which goddess please comment your choice.