Birthday 2

I got a few requests to continue this so I'm going to hope you enjoy.Also please leave requests I want to know what you want to read. I'm also running a bit dry with one shot ideas so I need some help please.

Jason caried me out of the school everyone followed my friends snickering at my misfortune.We entered the park and saw it decorated in red and black.Jason put me down but then Dick pulled me into a hug.

He lifts me up and spins me around making me giggle."Happy birthday blueberry!"he shouts. I giggle as he sits me down and try to stop the world from spinning. I felt arms wrap around my waist keeping me upright.Damian places his head on my shoulder looking at me.

I finally recover from the spinning.Everyone tackled me in hugs. I barely have time to breathe before being pulled into another hug.After what felt like an infinity I could stand and breathe."Marinette what's going on how do you know all these people?"Lie-la asked in a sickening sweet voice.

I took a breath then spoke."Well this is my boyfriend his family my cousin his family and the rest are as you kniw hereo's. I met them when I traveled with my Nona.It's my birthday today so they decided without my knowledge to come here."I playfully glared at everyone.

"What you're hard to seprise are you sure you're not part Kryptonian?"My uncle who changed into Superman​asked."Pretty sure.Jason put down that cake before I throw you across Paris!"I looked behind me and saw him put the piece of cake down."Fine Pixie Pop."I shook my head and saw Damian coming over again."I have a gift for you angel close your eyes."I closed them.He took my hand and put something with a bit of weight to it in my arms.

"Alright open up angel."I looked down and saw a German shepherd pup in my arms.She was so cute. I squeeled then pulled Damian by his shirt into a short but passionate kiss.Could today get any better?