A dragon in Gotham

Marinette POV

Rose was akumatized into heartbeat.She was akumatized after Lila lied saying Prince Ali asked her to marry him.She hits a person with a heart and you are transported to you're soulmate.Chat has already been shot twice.Ok wait make it three times.

"Pegasus please get chat back I kniw you just  got back please."I asked and he nodded."Heartbeat please stop this.Do you think Prince Ali would like what you're doing.Please stop." She smirked and glared at me."Don't you dare say his name. I am helping people but letting them go to they're soulmate's just like you."She shot me before I could react.

I opened my eyes and I was in a classroom.People looked at me strangely.O yeah I'm still transformed. I oppend my yo-yo and called Pegasus."Dragonbug where are you we need help."

"Pegasus could you maby open a portal I was shot by heartbeat.Now I'm in front of a class."

"Sure ask where and I will open a portal."

" Um hi where am I"

A boy with dark hair and pearching green eyes spoke.Unfortunatly Chat landed infront of me again."Serouisly again.O hi M'lady we should get going."

"Sure let me just contact Pegasus again."

I called him again."I'm with Chat Noir please open a portal."

A white portal opened up infront of us and we jumped through.

Once through we faced heartbeat. I summoned my lucky charm that gave me a hose. I saw what is needed and summoned water dragon."Chat cataclysm the sign on that building.King monkey scramble her powers once she's distracted.Pegasis use the hose to bind her. I will use waterdragon to keep her still."they nodded and we put the plan into action.

I took her heart pin and broke it.Out flew a akuma that I caught and purified."Bey Bey little butterfly. Miraculous Dragonbug."I threw the hose in the air as a swarm of Ladybugs fix everything and brings people that where transported back.

Most of them where intears.This akuma ruined allot of relationships."Pegasus after I retrieve the Miraculous please meet me on the Eiffel tower. I should probably​explain everything that happened to that class."

He nodded and I retrieved the monkey Miraculous. I wore the dragon Miraculous because Kagami is in Japan for a fencing tournament.

~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~

I saw Pegasus and I went to him."Alright you are going to Gotham High so preferably speack English."

I nodded and went through the portal to see all of them in the class."Um Hi sorry about earlier. I just wanted to explain what happened and why that other boy appeared five times and me once."

They nodded then I continued."I am a hereo from Paris.We have a vilian named Hawkmoth.He uses a miraculous a magic jewel to turn people into villians.He is after me and my Partner the boy you saw in a black cat suit.He wants our miraculous mine is my earrings and his is his ring.

If he gets them it could be the start of world war three.Alright we fought a villian named Heartbeat.If you get shot you are transported to you're soulmate.So that's how me and my partner ended up here."Suddenly both miraculous started beeping.Five minutes left.

"Sorry I have to go.Before you ask my name is Dragonbug in my normal costume it's ladybug."

I called Pegasus again.Once threw I took his Miraculous took him home and went home myself.

No one POV

Since Dragon bug and Chat Noirs appearance in Gotham the news about hawkmoth has spread.The rumors also started of who in that class is the soulmate of a superhero.Niw everywhere you turn you hear about the Dragon in Gotham.

Once Robin and Superboy informed the Justice league they where confused.They put in a search and found the ladyblog.They watched the fights between the teens and villians.Some where even worse than meta humans.

The one of Miracle Queen.That must have been difficult.Then Stone heart.They where teenagers.They still had to defeat him aswell as all the others.It was settled the Justice league must go to Paris.