Bad luck meet Lady luck

For a person who is the imbodyment of luck Marinette sure look like someone who has luck out to get her.Why does it look that way.Well it's 12 am she's walking to her hotel while it rains.O and did I mention she's in Gotham.Jip she's walking through the most crime ridden city at 12 in the morning.

All because an Italian sausage haired lair hates her. She serouisly has the worst luck.Next thing she hears gun shots and feels a arm around her shoulder over her neck and a gun to her head."I stand corrected."she mumbled.The batfam landed infront of them.

"Try anything and this girly gets her brains blown out."she groaned as she knew who has her.Joker great just great."Um excuse me monsieur Joker I would appreciate if you let me go. I already have to go back to a class of bullies at 12am I really don't need a gun pointed at my head aswell."I heard him laugh and push the gun harder against my head.

"Why should I listen to a little girly.How do I know this isn't jyst a way to escape?"He asked her.Next thing he knew a black cat creature was in his face glaring at him."Let my kitten go before you join the dinosaurs."he said his voice raising in volume.Joker was a bit taken aback but didn't let go."Kaalkie just open up a portal to Arkaham for Monsieur Joker."She said.The bats just watched as a white portal oppend up behind Joker.In a mater of second Joker was dearmed and thrown through the portal.

They where amazed and a bit frightened at the petite girls strength."If you would excuse me I have to go to my hotel."She walked past them.Sll of the stood frozen even Batman."Well she was..."Red hood started."Hot."Everyone turned to robin who kept his eyes on the girl as she turned a corner.