SWITCHED

Marinette POV

Father is being extra persistent with me going to Paris after Joker kidnapped me.He fears more villians will try.It's like he forgot that i was raised to be the perfect assassin not just his only daughter.Grayson is volunteering to join me in Paris.

Apparently we'll be staying at the mayor's hotel and he has two daughters my age.Father and Grayson hopes that i befriend at least one of them.Well if they're imbeciles then I would rather they stay clear I already have to deal with a whole house of them I seriously don't need another to be added.

"Baby bird aren't you exited to go to the city of love."Grayson said as he sits in the seat next to me.He's an imbecile he can sit anywhere we're on a private jet for a reason."Grayson I didn't have a choice of going so why would there even be the possibility of me being even slightly excited in the matter."I stated glaring at him.

"I just wanted to help boost your entutiasm  you need it to be able to make some friends that aren't in the teen titans or that are heroes or assassins.Normal people as friends humans preferably not just cryptonian."I rolled my eyes at him."You have to high standards Grayson Normal people as you put it usually run at the sight of me or try to get to the Wayne fortune and fame.So the chances of your widh to become a reality is extremely slim"He just sighed and shook his head.

Damian POV

Apparently we're getting a new student in a few days.From what Alya discovered it's a girl and she's extremely cold and as she said Gothic but not like Julika another tipe.Her words not mine.

"Damian are we still  going to the park whipe babysitting my sisters? "I heard Alya ask as she came to me."Yeah lets go your moms probably already waiting for us."She nodded and laughed as we walked."Damian you do realize you have almost the whole schools girl population falling in love you almost more than Adrian."Alya said and pushed me slightly laughing.

"I know Alya it's hard to forget whwn you remind me 24/7.Plus you know why i can't date anyone."She sighed but nodded.Even if I wanted to date someone.Me not only being Red beetle but also Gaurdian of the miraculous  would be in the way.