Swanlake2

"You two can come out of hidding."they heard Plagg say."Shit"Jason said.They slowly made they're way out from behind the bush."Looks like we got ourselves into​ something big haven't we?"Damian asked.

"Plagg why did you lead them here Gabriel or Adrien could have spotted them.We don't need more people under this spel."Marinette stated a bit angry at the man."I did not bring them.They must have some magic or something because the went past the barrier as if it hadn't even been there."

"Who may you be young maiden?"Damian asked as she finally made eye contact."My apologies you're Highness. I am Marinette Dupain Cheng."she said while bowing to the two princes in her presence."What happened to you pixie pop.Why where you a swan and why did that man say you have to Mary his son?"prince Jason asked with concern precent in his voice.

"That is the worlock Gabriel Agrest.He put a spell on me for refusing his son's hand in marriage."she sighed and took a seat on the grass allong with her friends."How long have you been under this spell?"prince Damian asked."3 years. I was kidnapped and that was when they placed the spell on me.With each sunrise I loose my human form and each sun set I regane it.The only way to break the spell is by a person who loves me and​ proves it."

The boy's looked shocked and looked towards the young maiden once more."Unfortunately if I can't find him then I will be cursed forever allong with the rest of my friends."she looked at her hand in her lap and sighed.

"You two should really get going before Gabriel places a simular curse on you!"she urged.The two princes looked astonished at her.She doesn't care about herself more about others around her.They knew they would have to help her at all costs.