Demigod (2)

Robin's POV

I was on patrol with father when a monster started attacking me.It scratched me on the arm but I killed it with my katana.More made it's way towards me.Suddenly a huge wave appeared taking all of them.A group of people stepped out of the water.One of which was a girl with blue blackish hair that has a blue and red stripe in her hair and big blue bell eyes.

The water serounded her in a sirkle forming tenticals."Mari you sure this is your first time using your powers you look like a pro."A guy said that had shaggy black hair and had a sword."Yeah pretty sure I'll fend them of go help Robin the venom could kill him."The boy made his way towards me but stopped when my family stood behind me."Who are you and what was that girl talking about."he groaned."We don't have time for this but fine where demigods he's also one he's the son of Athena goddess of wisdom and war strategy."

My father nodded and urged me forward."It's true so if you're here it means they found him.Damian they're going to help you and train you with your powers.You're going with them."My father said. I nodded and stepped forward.The guy took my hand and water ran up on arm to the cut.It instantly healed it and I felt better.

"Bro we should get going more are on it's way to much for us to face."the girl said."Alright but your resting when we get back to camp."He led me to the girl.The water formed a dome over us.We traveled fast then the dome opened revealing a camp. I could see sentaurs,sword fighting,archery even a very dangerous game of capture the flag."Alright grower can you show Damian over here to his cabin I'll take Mari to hers I don't trust her when she says she'll rest.""She won't."I heard someone say.

It was a tan skinned boy with a goats rear."Trator!"Mari yelled. I chuckled slightly suddenly a blinding light came from Mari.Then I felt like I'm falling. I look around and see white. I look a bit further and see Mari. I made my way over to her.

"Where are we?"She looked​at me."In our mind scape.The god and goddess that chose our parents are communicating with the other demigods while we're here and can still see and hear everything that's being said.""O that makes sense I geuss."