Swan lake 1

Gabriel Agrest one of the most feared whorlocks alive.He has the most beautiful wife and a handsome son.His son was a handsome but greedy young man.His parents always gave him what he wanted.One day he laid eyes on a madian more beautiful than any he has ever seen.She had beautiful blue hair and even more beautiful bluebell eyes.

He instantly fell inlove with her.He wanted​ her as his bride.His father wanted to pay her parents for her to marry his son.Her parents where the best bakers in the whole of France.They refused and said it's not they're choice to make.The choice is they're daughters to make.

She later on met him and rufused his request.She admitted that he was a handsome man but his heart was as black as chole.He only cared for himself.His father was furious because the young maiden refused his son's marriage proposal.

He allong with his son kidnapped the young maiden and he placed a terable spell on her."With each sunrise you lose you're human form at each sunset you regane it.You can only break the spell when a person who truly loves you and proves it saves you."The terrified young maiden was transformed into a pure white swan.She still had her eye colour.

The mistacle creature's of the forest tried to save her.The fairies the elf's even the animals.All we're given a similar faith.They to we're cursed to be animals each sunrise and return to normal at sunset.

It's been 3 years since the spell was placed on her.Adrien the son of Gabriel would often put her in a cage just to have her beauty for himself.He then releases her at sunrise.

She has lost hope of ever getting free.All the victims of Gabriel has started to lose hope.Marinette isn't allowed to leave and the part of the forest is enchanted so no one can get in.The only one's able is the Agrests and the cursed creatures.

One day the cursed creatures had an Idea.They sent out the panther that once was one of the rulers of the forest Plagg.He was tasked to find a noble and good hearted young man.He had to find someone to be a comparable to Marinette.She was like a daughter to him and Tikki.They cared for her as a part of they're family.

He had to find a suiter and fast.Adrien plan's to bewed Marinette soon.She has lost all hope and it's a terrible thing.She was always the one who gave everyone hope.So it's up to him.

He listened and later saw two men on horses.He could hear them arguing."Don't you dare shoot a animal today Todd."he heard the one say.He had black hair and green eyes.He also looked a head taller than Marinette."O come on Demon Spawn.I only shot a deer we will need more meat."Said the other one.

He saw the deer korps on the back of the horse.They were heading toward where Marinette and the others was.They went through the barrier as if it's not even there.The two kept going until they came across a lake.On the lacke floating was a beautiful swan.On the far right side stood allot of animals.Allong with them stood a woman with red hair and a ball gown that's red.She called to the sawn and she approached them just as the sun began to set.

The one amed for the swan seeing it as a prize."Don't even think about it Todd leave the beautiful creature alone.That deer will feed all of you. I don't know why you want to shoot that creature."He lowered his bow.They we're about to turn around when the moon rose they saw the swan being serrounded by pink stardust.

The swan didn't stand there anymore.Instead stood a beautiful young maiden.Both of then watched with wonder how all the animals turn human.A man with tanned skin and black hair walked past them.He glared at the hunter with his pearching green eyes then walked towards the others.

"Plagg fid you have any luck today.We need to free them from the curse?"Before he could answer three hawks landed.The largest one turned into a middel aged man that had grey eyes and a grin on his face.The next one turned into a middle aged woman that had blond hair and green eyes.She looked at the girl simpatickly.Lastly was a teenage boy.He had blond hair and green eys.He also wore a smirk on his face.

All the people serrounded the girl protectively.The woman with red hair and the man from earlier stood in front of her.

"Don't you dare get near her."the man from earlier scowled.The other three looked unimpressed."O come on Plagg.You know you can't take us on.Who turned you into a panther?Also remember Tikki's power is fading so she will soon fall under the spell."

The blond teenager said."No leave them alone.It's me you want so set them free."the young maiden said."O Marinette I will set them free if you give Adrien you're hand in marriage."the middel age man replied."I would rather kill myself than marry him."she spat back with a descusted face expression.

"Very well then they will remain this way allong with you."he replied and then turned back into a eagel allong with the other two and flew of. The two boys hidding in the busses where speachless.To be honest who wouldn't be if you just witnessed something like that.

"You two can come out of hidding."they heard Plagg say."Shit"Jason said.They slowly made they're way out from behind the bush."Looks like we got ourselves into​ something big haven't we?"Damian asked.