Bite me

It was just a normal day for Marinette.She was with her boyfriend Adrien driving to the ice cream parler because Marinette was thirsty.For what you might ask.Well she had a sweet tooth she especially liked the blood of people who work with sweets.Theyr blood taste usually sweeter."I don't know why you want to come here again it's like your sixth time this week and it's only Wensday."Adrien asked her the French accent still strong in his voice."What can I say? I have a sweet tooth."

Adrien stopped his black Lamborghini and she got out."I'll meet you here in ten alright?"Adrien asked.Marinette simply smirked at him.She wore a red croptop,short leather skirt and black combat boots that had silver spikes on the front of it she topped it of with a leather jacket.She made her way inside and saw Nathaniel."Hi Nathaniel~"she said with a smile.

"H hi how do you know my name?"he questioned."It's on your name tag."he looked down.On his light blue shirt sat his name tag with 'Nathaniel' wrighten in cursive."What can I get you?"She made like she's thinking by tapping her finger on her chin."I'll take a small mint chip please."He nodded and quickly put some of it into a cup.She gave him the money then said."You know eating this alone is so boring why don't you help me?"she questioned.He shook his head rapidly.

She walked out swaying her hips as he followed like a lost puppy.She sat on a bench and he joined.She put some on the spoon and fed it to him.After two spoon fulls Nathaniel asked."Aren't you going to eat any?""Don't worry I'm getting my own treat."She grabbed his head and drank from his neck.As soon as she's done the two holes closes and he looks around not remembering a thing.

Suddenly a white eagel catches her eye.She followed it as it landed behind the parler on a old waggon."Come here."she damanded the bird.It flew and landed on ber right arm."Aren't you a pretty bird. I would eat you I'm a vampire so..."she was cut of when she felt an immense pain.She looked down and saw a wooden stake going through her stomack.She died...

She opened her eyes and looked around she saw her mother,father, cousin and boyfriend looking at her worriedly."My blood blossom what happened we found you on our doorstep passed out."She looked at her stomach to see nothing."I was stabbed last night while hunting. I should be dead."She said trying to figure out what happened."Who even brought ne here was it you Adrien?"she questioned her boyfriend."You know I don't​ do that knight in shining armour thing it's not my thing."

I looked at my father."It's impossible if you where stabbed you would be dead."then her mother spoke."But if what you're saying is true then you have placed your entire family in danger.If the hunters know we're here aswell as where we live you're a disgrace for this family.""What else is new you want me to either be like Adrien or Lila but hey geuss what I'm Marinette​ not one of them."she stormed of but before she left she heard her mother say."You'll not go hunting alone anymore.You will either take Adrien or lila with you."she immediately turned around.

"Mother! I can take care of myself."she then rushed to her room Lila following close behind.One thought ran through Marinette's head.'What happened last night?'

Marinette and Lila was busy sweeping the cellar when Marinette dropped her broom and started walking away."Where are you going?"Lila questioned her cousin."Out I'm going to eat.""But your mother said your not allowed to go alone..."she was interrupted by Marinette."I'll buy you a new pair of jewalery?"Marinette questioned.

"Alright just don't get caught."She watched as her cousin left the room.She looked around shoock her head and continued to sweep.Marinette arrived at the parlor once more and entered."Hi Nathaniel~" she said he turned around and looked at her.She wore a black croptop,black jean shorts with her combat boots.Her hair was loose perfectly framing her face.